“In a word...AMAZING” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #15 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Port Alberni, Canada
“In a word...AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2010

Stayed 5 nights with my wife to jointly celebrate our 40th birthdays. We had an incredible Loft suite and we were extremely pleased. The staff is nothing short of outstanding. Loved the lounge and limo as well. We will definitely be back and highly recommend to anyone else.

We also managed to sample some of the restaurants in the MC and were quite happy. The meal at BRAND was outstanding...try the tomahawk ribeye. The 80+ selection of beers on tap at THE PUB was a blast....go for the Arrogant B*stard....yum.

In all...out best trip to Vegas yet...thanks to Hotel32 and the Monte Carlo.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank escalus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2010

I've stayed at 15 other hotels over the course of 38 trips all on the strip. I've found my new favorite and will continue to stay here as long as Joel is working as my suite assistant. This guy is awesome, makes you feel like you are the only one he's taking care of even though he's helping a whole floor. Very engaging, remembers your name, and goes out of his way to make sure your enjoying your stay. Next time we go to Vegas my wife and
I will verify Joel is working and then book our trip. We had a loft and the room was large, and the shower incredible. Hotel 32 is a great deal if you like feeling like a high roller, even when you know your not.

2 Thank vegastraveler2525
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2010

Myself and my partner stayed for 4 nights in Vegas and as was our first time we had arranged to move around different hotels to experience them. Our first night was at Monte Carlo where we received a free upgrade to Hotel32 on arrival. Incredible room, everything to a high standard. Having private concierge service and private lounge/breakfast area was outstanding.

We were sorry to leave the Monte Carlo after the first night. While we stayed in other more expensive hotels in our trip to Vegas this was definitely the best value for money experience that we had. We will definitely be staying here next time we go back to Vegas.

1 Thank NickKaren
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2010

We just returned from a four-night stay at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo and, down to the smallest detail, everything was simply perfect. I will not go into detail repeating what others have said in recent reviews but, like others, we were greeted at the airport by our limo driver and taken to the front entrance of the Monte Carlo where a bellman was waiting to take our bags and escort us up to the Hotel32 lobby. We were then greeted by a suite assistant who gave us a brief tour of the lounge and offered us a drink before taking us to our Loft suite and giving us a tour and checking us in on the spot.

The Lofts are quite spacious, about 1200 square feet with a separate living / dining area and bedroom, which is great if, like us, you tend to be night-owls in Vegas and spend some downtime in the room during the day. Having the in-room coffee / expresso / cappucino machine was wonderful for when we rolled out of bed in the morning. And the 8-head, chromotherapy shower was a nice, luxurious touch (never mind that it was large enough to easily accommodate four people - should you ever find a need to simultaneously shower with three other individuals while in Vegas) as was the large, jetted soaker tub. The in-mirror TV was a cute detail. The king-sized bed was extremely comfortable as well and, along with the fact that we never once heard any noise from the hallway or another room, resulted in some of the best nights' sleep I've ever had in a room in Vegas before. Everything in the room worked perfectly and the twice-per-day maid service never missed a thing. The only (very minor) complaint about the room was that, in a room of this size, there was very little closet space (one small closet in the bedroom to the left of the TV) - but that is a very minor detail.

The lounge was a nice bonus. We did not generally partake of the small hors d' oeuvres for the most part (although the few we did try were quite tasty), but it was great being able to grab a bottle of water or soda on our way out or when returning to our room.

However, it was the personalized service, from pre-check in through check-out, that truly sets this property apart from others on the strip, and will likely bring us back on our next trip. When I was called the week prior for our flight information, they asked if we had any special requests for stocking the mini-bar. We asked for a few small items (including a bottle of Bacardi 8) and found them waiting for us in the room when we arrived. The suite assistants were continually gracious and accommodating throughout our stay. It truly was a matter of, "if you ask for it, we will take care of it."

In fact, we even recieved a few items that we did not ask for. Although we booked our room a few months prior, my girlfriend and I deceided about 2 weeks before the trip that we were going to elope while in Vegas. This was mentioned to the suite assistant checking us in only through an offhand remark when she asked if my girlfriend shared the same last name as myself; I responded that, "it will be in two days." The day before our wedding, every suite assistant that we came into contact with stopped us to wish us luck (including those we had not previously spoken with). And upon return from our wedding activities on Friday afternoon, we were plesantly surprised to find some candles, bath salts, chocolate covered strawberries and a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for us in our suite - a small gift from the staff, which we thought was a very sweet gesture on their part.

Overall, our experience at Hotel32 was simply perfect, and we will likely abondon our practice of staying at a different property each time we come to Vegas and return here instead on future visits (I did say this once before after staying at TheHotel for the first time a few years ago, but this time I truly think that this decision will stick).

2 Thank Tober138
Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2010

Our stay started with limo pick up from the airport. The driver was already waiting for us at baggage claim, and was very friendly, he even agreed to make a stop on the way to the Hotel with no hesitation at all. Upon arrival at the Hotel we were immediately greeted by a bellhop who was very informative about Hotel 32 on the elevator ride up to the 32nd floor of the Monte Carlo.As soon as we stepped off the elevator, our Suite Assistant was waiting for us and escorted us to our Loft Suite. He gave us a tour of our suite while the bellhop went for ice. Yes, you do actually need a tour of a 1200 sq. ft. suite especially when the shower is operated by something I can only compare to an i pod and the espresso/coffee machine has about a dozen different functions! They promise mint on your pillow ease and celebrity treatment and they deliver on all aspects! This is by no means our first trip to Vegas staying in a luxurious suite, in fact this is actually the smallest suite we have stayed in, but the attentive service puts this above almost all others. The only experience to rival this was our stay in a Salon Suite at The Wynn. Our room was beautiful, exceptionally clean, and the twice daily housekeeping was without fail. No, this is not the SkyLofts, in my opinion this is better. Not only do you get the excellent service, beautiful rooms, and limo service, but if you are not a rich person you can actually afford to to stay here, gamble here, and have plenty left over for all the shopping and fine dining you can stand elsewhere! With tram access to Aria and Bellagio if you want something a little more upscale than the Monte Carlo Casino, it is just a few short moments away! We had a wonderful stay, and while we like to try different suites at the Hotels along the strip, we will definitely be back to Hotel 32, maybe in one of the Penthouse suites with a pool table next time!

1 Thank KJJackson
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2010

My friend and I debated a long time about where to stay in Vegas (she voted for a suite at Treasure Island). Fortunately, I won and was able to talk her into also staying at Hotel32, which was built on the top of the Monte Carlo after the fire at the hotel several years ago. And it is lovely. A stay at this high-end hotel comes with its own limo pick up at the airport (come on, that's pretty great!) And forget about the lines of people checking in downstairs at the front desk. You are whisked to the 32nd floor where there is a very nice individual sitting at a desk ready to check you in. Hotel32 has a combination of suites, studios, lofts and penthouses. I was in a suite (basically, a large room with a couch) and my friend stayed in a studio (about the size of an average hotel room). The rooms are very comfortable and are decorated in a sophisticated style reminiscent of hotels in New York (think blues, oranges, whites, etc.) Nice Khiels amenities too! Guests of Hotel32 have access to a lounge that serves a light breakfast (one hot item, a few cold items) and evening hors d'oeuvres (again, one hot item and several cold items). No, there is no 'open bar,' but soft drinks, coffee, etc. are free and the lounge host (not sure what else to call him) provides other beverages that can be charged back to your room. Keep in mind that there is a higher 'resort fee' associated with staying at Hotel32. Around $18 a day. No comment on that. And it's all about service. Sometimes they succeed better than other times. For example: I complained that I had not gotten turn-down service the first night (something they are known for) and the next day, I returned to the room to find a note of apology and a gift of chocolate. Lovely! On the other hand, we asked for get tickets to Jersey Boys and the woman managed to snag us... the worst seats in the house (veeeerrry top row of the balcony). This was for a Thursday night, mind you, and I could've gotten much better seats myself had I known that Hotel32 did not have any 'connections.' Still, it was a nice stay, quiet and away from the usual nuttiness of the Las Vegas crowds. And I'm still smiling about that limo ride...

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank KathyAnne0
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2010

I found Hotel 32 on the Monte Carlo Website and decided to give it a whirl. One of the perks is that you receive complimentary limo transportation to and from the airport. Had our limo driver not been 30 min late to pick us up I may have been more excited by this feature. We also asked if we could drive thru In & Out burger on the way to the hotel and were told he could not make any stops...a little more flexibilty would have been nice. When we got to the hotel we were escorted upstairs and met by one of the personal assistants (Roy). He was very cordial and walked us through the lounge and our checkin. I had pre-ordered champagne, balloons, and a birthday cake for my friends birthday and everything was in the room and looked great! I had also pre-ordered some items for our minibar however they were not in the room as requested. I did speak with Ashley at the desk and she had everything delivered while we were in the casino. As we were headed down to the pool the next day Hilda (another assistant) called down and held four chairs for us. When we arrived at the pool we were taken to our chairs, each given two towels, and two tubes (for the lazy river). Andrea was our server and introduced us to Sweet Tea flavored vodka mixed with frozen lemonade....AMAZING! The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom clean (Kohler fixtures and Kiehl's bath products). The only real snag during the whole trip was that both my debit card and credit card were auth for the room. I would highly recommend that you confirm that you are not "pre-registered" so that you have time to verify which form of payment you would like to use. My debit card funds were tied up all weekend. I didn't hear back from anyone like I was supposed to have on Sat however when I finally connected with the supervisor (Ruth) she handled it professionaly and rectified the situation to my satisfaction. What could have been a nightmare ended up ok. Overall if you don't mind "reactiveness" verses "proactiveness" you will probably enjoy your stay. If they could nail down their service mishaps Hotel 32 would definitely be worth the difference in price.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends