“Some good some so so...”

Jean Philippe Patisserie - Bellagio
Ranked #2 of 93 Bakeries in Las Vegas
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 10 May 2014

White Mocha is good but each day wasn't consistent with the baristas. Hands down the Nutella brioche is to die for. I will dream of it until next visit to Vegas. Also had the Smoked Salmon sandwich which was really good for a quick bite. And also the Turkey croissant which was good with cranberry relish.

There are newer reviews for Jean Philippe Patisserie - Bellagio

Reviewed 9 May 2014

ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING from here is amazing! Try the crepes! To die for! And this place is decorated with an enormous chocolate fountain, very attractive! Thumbs up!

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Had an evening meal with my lovely wife and decided to have a nice walk through the bellagio hotel. After an hour of opulence we approached jean philippe's little piece of heaven. We browsed ( as everyone does ) then we purchased the results of our reconnaissance mission . Quite simply devine cupcakes and pastries . Not to dear ( not cheap ) and a little treat to celebrate my birthday the next day.

Would I go back ????? Yes

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The cakes are beauitful and good coffee and the customer service was very good .... very clean I be going back there

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Some lovely pasteries and ice cream with a central location to grab a snack. The coffee is good as are the croissants. Seems very popular.