“Not wow'd..”

Ranked #401 of 4,821 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Marion, Indiana
“Not wow'd..”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I think just a hot dog sums it up. I had one with cole slaw and bbq sauce, not bad just no big deal at all. (my opinion). I expected more, but hey I only tried one :)
I would try it again just to try a different one.

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
effort pa
“A good lunch place”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

One of my guest read this place was famous for the hot dogs on the strip so we stopped to have lunch. The place was good I would go back and I am not knocking the place but a hot dog is a hot dog.

We order chili dogs, swiss and mushrooms dogs, pastrami dogs all where good. The dogs were large, however the chili dogs where so messy you had to eat with a folk roll didn't last. I order the pastrami and the swiss mushroom which I normally wouldn't make at home and I enjoyed them both.

4 people with soft drink and 2 dogs each came to 72 dollars. I only saw patio seating was a nice day and the food was good.

Visited April 2014
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Tasty treat!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Next to planet hollywood, this spot on the strip stands out in its bright pink sign! We stopped here for our late night dinner and was pleased. can get pricey but for the 2 of us, 30$ wasnt bad for dinner considering what you could spend on dinner in vegas. its a nice place to people watch and performers are near by. good atmosphere and shade to relax.
My husband got the chili burger with onion rings and i got a miller lite with a polish dog. Very tasty and we had to get a to go box, very filling and we were very satisfied. we would come back here again for dinner or lunch, saved our wallets and bellies.

• Visited March 2014
Denver
“Pink's Hot Dogs A Novelty, But Nothing Special”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

On a recent trip to Vegas, our family decided to try Pink's Hot Dogs, located on the Strip outside Planet Hollywood. There was a rather extensive menu of hot dogs and a few other items such as burgers. I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting something spectacular. It was, however, just an ordinary footlong hotdog in a bun with a load of stuff piled on top. Not that flavorful and for a rather warm day, a bit much.

• Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
“Not like Hollywood”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The dogs are good, the types of dogs are limitless, and the flavors are good, but this is a far cry from the original in Hollywood. We always visit Pinks on trips to Hollywood, but this is a place we'll stop in Las Vegas when it's convenient, but not a must visit.

Visited March 2014