“Give this a pass”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I really did not like anything I ate at this buffet ....decided to have Ice cream and the machine was broken. The food all looked good but was tasteless. My husband thought it was ok!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I didn't check into the hotel this time but I utilized the great amenities that comes with the hotel. Everything was ok until my large party entered the buffet. Minelva villa manager of restaurant has to be the worst example of management I've ever seen. I have 10 years experience working in the management field at Starwood hotels in Florida and if I discriminated and treated guest the way she does I would of been fired that same day. She was extremely rude to my party. Every time someone from my party will walk past her she will roll her eyes and be little them the way she will speak to them. If that's what Monte Carlo and its third party consider acceptable behavior from its management team I will never be staying or visiting the hotel again , being that this is my 2nd time staying in the Monte Carlo.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

The selections were vast, with beef, chicken and fish options, salads, breads, and a myriad of desserts. The pecan topping for the bread pudding is excellent. The brisket was one og the best I have had at any buffet. Always a good meal here.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We had 3 buffet meals included in our room package. We tried the restaurant for 1 dinner and 2 breakfasts. All meals were very good, offered variety and served at appropriate temperatures. My only complaint was there were not enough cashiers working for the large crowds. Standing in line for 15 minutes because only 1 person was working is unacceptable.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Went here as we had a dinner coupon saving $7 each. Food was on the whole good quality but not much choice. We were expecting more Chinese and other foods but it was mainly American food such as meats and pizza etc. Wouldn't go back but we were there and hungry so was perfect for what we wanted