“So So Midnight Snack”

Neighbourhood: The Strip
Las Vegas, Nevada
“So So Midnight Snack”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My son and I felt hungry towards midnight but we only wanted a light snack. The restaurant is open all night and we decided to order the mix meat and seafood pho and beef broccoli with rice. The soup tasted good but the soup was not as hot as I wanted it and the broccoli's sauce was too sweet, starchy and sticky. The soup had one mussel, one shrimp, one fish ball and a couple slices of meat! The meat they used was chewy, but their food tasted good. I wish they would be more generous with their serving! But if you are hungry at midnight and wanted soup, try Ginseng and their Pho!

Houston, Texas
“Would eat again, Great Asian food on the strip.”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Had potstickers, spring rolls and Pho. The broth in the Pho was outstanding. Everything else was tasty, next time in Vegas will go again. We enjoyed the food just not the best Asian food ever, but we are from Houston and it's pretty great here. Service was great and fast. We even ordered to go food to snack at the bar in the quad. Again service was fast. The prices are Vegas prices compared to Houston restaurants but I am sure rent on the strip is a lot higher. :)

San Diego, California
“Too expensive food, worse was not that great!”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

This is our first time in Vegas, my family ate at this restaurant last night, I had the pho tai noddles for $10.99, large plate but only have 4 slices of meat. We ordered 3 crunchy and avocado rolls which were too bland and not that crunchy even my 11 yr old son made a comments that their rolls were terrible and he loves sushi! It ruin it for him!

Tallahassee, Florida
“Excellent pho”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Was looking for breakfast and saw Ginseng 3 was open. Had a wonderful bowl of hot very good tasting pho

Visited November 2013
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“A place for oriental foods”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

At night, if you are looking for a place to go, although some places are available, I would recommend here because you have various choices for oriental foods. Also it opens fpr 24 hours! Amazing!