“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We chanced this place despite the mixed reviews here. So glad we did! My dining companion is Asian (Korean), and a sushi chef and foodie. He loved this place, as did I. We came back here two more times during our visit to Las Vegas. The restaurant was always quiet and clean.

The four staff members we encountered were Korean, very friendly, and very helpful. The food was fantastic. We ate seafood pho (Vietnamese soup), jjam pong (seafood spicy noodles), and soon dubu with pork (sort of a spicy tofu stew). The portions were such that I was full each time.

Prices are very reasonable, considering their location. Speaking of location, this place is hard to find on the fifth floor of what used to be O'Shea's and Imperial Palace, now called The Quad. This is not your typical small town USA Chinese place, but rather more authentic and varied Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Japanese styles.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My son and I felt hungry towards midnight but we only wanted a light snack. The restaurant is open all night and we decided to order the mix meat and seafood pho and beef broccoli with rice. The soup tasted good but the soup was not as hot as I wanted it and the broccoli's sauce was too sweet, starchy and sticky. The soup had one mussel, one shrimp, one fish ball and a couple slices of meat! The meat they used was chewy, but their food tasted good. I wish they would be more generous with their serving! But if you are hungry at midnight and wanted soup, try Ginseng and their Pho!

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Had potstickers, spring rolls and Pho. The broth in the Pho was outstanding. Everything else was tasty, next time in Vegas will go again. We enjoyed the food just not the best Asian food ever, but we are from Houston and it's pretty great here. Service was great and fast. We even ordered to go food to snack at the bar in the quad. Again service was fast. The prices are Vegas prices compared to Houston restaurants but I am sure rent on the strip is a lot higher. :)

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

This is our first time in Vegas, my family ate at this restaurant last night, I had the pho tai noddles for $10.99, large plate but only have 4 slices of meat. We ordered 3 crunchy and avocado rolls which were too bland and not that crunchy even my 11 yr old son made a comments that their rolls were terrible and he loves sushi! It ruin it for him!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Was looking for breakfast and saw Ginseng 3 was open. Had a wonderful bowl of hot very good tasting pho