“Best buffet I’ve ever been to”
Review of The Buffet at Aria

The Buffet at Aria
Ranked #550 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Aria dinner buffet has an overwhelming variety of dishes, including fresh seafood, Mediterranean, Asian, Italian, Indian, salad, and carving station. The dessert bar alone is huge. I’ve never been to a buffet of this quality. This is a very busy and popular buffet. My only complaint was that it was hard to get our beverages refilled. The price was more than fair for what is offered.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,341)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there on a Saturday morning for brunch - expensive and I wasn't impressed with the food. Taste was so-so for just about everything I tried, and while there was a whole lot of different types of food, it just felt like a whole lot of nothing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very disorganized. You wait in a line to pay for the buffet. Then you are shown to another line where you wait to be seated. The food is not so good. If you are on a low sodium diet better stay away. Every dish I had from shrimp and grits, to an Indian lamb dish to a chinese vegetable and beef dish were incredibly overly salty. All of the different beef dishes I tried were dried out and impossible to cut with the butter knife provided. Dirty dishes which should have been taken away were left to pile up on the table and the drink server who we saw at the start of the meal was never to be seen again I guess because we didn't order any alcoholic drinks. The bottom line is for the money spent around $40/person for dinner you can get much better meals elsewhere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All I can say is OMG !!!! Best Buffet I've ever had and I hate buffets. So much delicious food I had a hard time choosing what to eat. So I tried it all !!!

1  Thank Dottie O
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have made this buffet a regular stop whenever in LV. I was surprised by the mess at the seafood station. Even though it was not, it looked like a refuse bin of discarded shells, legs, and tails. I thought how nice that they have champagne adjacent but bottles empty. The salad station is still good but not like it once was. I still hold the meat cutting station as well above normal with a terrific choice of many meats including rib eye steak. Whether it was a reflection of their changes or just my mood that evening is to be determined when i return to this buffet for a reality check next time.

2  Thank Don K