“Beautiful food and top notch service!”

Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Harmon
Transit: The City Center Monorail stops at either Aria or Crystals. From there it is 5 min walk to the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas.
Description: Taste the artistry of acclaimed Chef Gagnaire, whose Paris restaurant has earned Michelin stars, and learn why his Las Vegas venue continues to receive accolades. Enjoy a 23rd floor view and a perfectly paired vintage from the suspended wine loft.
Reviewed 12 December 2015

My husband and I ate here to celebrate a special birthday. The food was fantastic - the steaks were to die for. Service was outstanding - Anthony looked after us and was temendous! They also brought out a complimentary birthday dessert which was a thoughtful touch. Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank JADLewis
Write a reviewReviews (621)

Reviewed 12 December 2015

The setting is lovely, the service outstanding, and the food appropriately "fine" with unusual twists on the execution, as the name would imply. We had Thanksgiving dinner here and ordered there signature offerings. While I found them to be of high quality with innovative presentation and composition, it was not quite what we had expected. I left feeling that we had paid a considerable premium for considerably less food than we would have liked/expected for a "Thanksgiving Feast." It is no exaggeration to say that some of the elements of the meal were the size of a sport coat button! Of course, this seems to come with the territory. So if you're into surprising preparations with emulsions, foams, mousses, and other such follies, this could be the place for you. It wasn't a good "fit" for a family Thanksgiving dinner.

2  Thank Paul-Michael
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Twist is one of those gourmet restaurants you think you should try because of it's reputation. Well, I tried it last night and I have to say I wish I had better to say about it. Wanted to like it but I simply didn't. The place itself is very stylish with a great view, terrible music piped in, a mix all over the place and somewhat distracting. The service good, although I thought the waiters could use a little more life when speaking about the dishes, it felt like they were reading from s script. the food is very fancy, excellently presented,
good flavor but not very satisfying as a meal. The appetizers are unusual but very tiny, the entrees are ok in taste but the portions are small and the focus is on the unusual ingredients and presentation rather than supplying a satisfying meal. In fact, I came home and made myself a grilled cheese. So if you are on a diet and have $200 to spend for dinner, you might like this place.
Personally I think it's overrated.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank sspc
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Excellent in every way service food and ambiance with a twist of something new to temp the tastebuds.
lovely view

2  Thank wild0ne
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Wow! What a great experience. Twist not only has great views of the Strip, but the inside atmosphere is great too. If you are a real French Foodie, then this is the place for you. If you don't know what FOIE GRAS is, then don't waste your time. This is one of the top 10 French meals I've ever had. It is expensive, but what the heck, it's Vegas, right?

1  Thank Fastdoggy65