As always the Hilton group deliver the goods, stunning rooms right in the heart of Vegas. No casino in the hotel, but very close to Planet Hollywood. Parking was free, yes free in the heart of Vegas really good. One thing don't arrive about 5pm arrive earlier or after 7pm as your will hit rush hour in Vegas, flipping heck, never seen traffic like it.
The suite was stunning, one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed, nice treat for our Silver Wedding. Bed was so comfortable and after driving 2500 miles I needed it.
If you need information about local stuff as security they know everywhere and are so helpful.
I would recommend a stay here to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara By Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas