A "time share" property doubling as a hotel.
I had a nice, remodeled, room with mini kitchen and jetted tub.
Well appointed and modern.
Generally clean, although coffee maker had not been cleaned out prior to my arrival.
No in-house restaurant, but a lobby 24-hour Starbucks and room service. Connected to mall with restaurants/shoping.
Overall, a good value and worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara By Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas