“Accomodations”

Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations
Ranked #24 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Accomodations”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Please visit this resort. I can not express the pleasure and joy I experienced here. The rooms are beautiful. The staff is very helpful and professional. The surroundings are without question the best.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank gloriac820

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,504)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Check in was a bit slow, but they updated our room to a deluxe suite. The views of the strip are unbeatable. This is a very fancy hotel with an unbeatable price! The bathrooms are huge and there was even a washer and dryer in one! You will enjoy yourself here!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Cousin11
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had a great stay in. No lines for checking in or out. Room was fantastic, location great and I liked the pool area The only downside is no umbrellas with the beds at the pool unless they are the daybed parts which you rent for the day. Being from Ireland I'm one up from Vampires on the whole burning in the sun scale so I couldn't use the pool until later in the day. I would recommend it though and would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LeeMonty
Bellevue, Nebraska
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times previously for both business and pleasure. Went for three more nights with friends and children. We had two 1 bedroom suites on the 56th floor and we really enjoyed our stay. The rooms on that floor were renovated, although I'm not sure when, as they didn't have the same color scheme as during my previous visits. Everything was nice and clean and newer looking with plenty of space. View was wonderful, as usual.

The line for check in was really long and slow, but we did arrive a little before the traditional check in time so a wait was expected. Scott at the front desk was very nice and made a good impression on my friends who had never stayed here. I asked for rooms on the same floor and he was able to accomodate that, even with the early check in. I appreciate his willingness to help and with a friendly smile.

I have reviewed this hotel from prior visits and I mentioned some of the unsavory characters I had seen in the lobby area harrassing women. The atmosphere was completely different this time and everything felt more upscale. I appreciate the security by the elevators checking keys to ensure no one was getting up to the rooms who didn't belong.

The best change to me was the extension of the pool hours. The pool used to close so early that it didn't make sense for a destination where many people party all night and sleep in late. Now, it is open until 10pm and that is much appreciated. This is specially true if you rent a cabana as you want to maximize your time in it. We rented one during our stay and it was twice as much as I paid during prior stays, but this was a weekend and it was reasonable to me. I am not an owner at the property so the rate to use the cabana was a $250 food/drink minimum. It sounded like lot initially, especially with hildren in our party, but it worked out fine and I have no complaints. The staff were friendly and efficient and checked on us quite often. They were super busy that day but we never had to wait more than a couple of minutes to place an order.

I hadn't been able to check out via the television in my room on some previous occassions, but it worked fine this time. This was convenient as the line can get quite long at check out as well. The folios were emailed to me within an hour of checkout, and I had been able to review the charges for accuracy prior to leaving from within the suite.

Overall our stay was wonderful and it made a great impression on our friends who had never stayed at a Hilton Grand Vacations property. They vow to return with family due to the great service we received and fun time we had.

Room Tip: I would ask for a renovated room on a higher floor. Views are nice and they are very clean.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank YNOL
Scottsdale, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you have a group of friends and need space to party and mingle. This is the place to stay for your Vegas weekend party. Great accommodations with a kitchen & large living room. Plenty of room to accommodate 8 to 10 people, plus a party of 20 for after hours or pre-parties.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

rock springs wy
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Venue was great. Sales presentation was informative and comfortable as was genuine conversation with Michael, the salesperson. But when the closer lady came in, she was abrupt and we left feeling uncomfortable. We did not buy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This Hilton Grand Vacation Club facility is in a great location, actually attached to the Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood. We has a 1 bedroom suite which had a full kitchen, living room area and a king bed in the bedroom. I was not crazy about the contemporary furnishings but everything was nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple