We are HGVC owners and stayed at Elara for the first time in June for a week. Our room was very nice and spotless. We enjoyed the location due it being in a great location and being attached to the Miracle Mile Shoppes. It was great to be able to access all of the stores & restaurants without having to go outside in the heat. We travel to LV once or twice a year and will definitely stay at the Elara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara By Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas