We had an incredible 2 bedroom room at the Elara and just loved it's location. We have stayed at all the Hilton's on the strip and this is our new favorite. Our only disappointment was with the pool. The vacation clubs are supposed to be family oriented and we did not feel this was the case. We have 2 older teens & they were tossing a soft ball back & forth in the pool. They were told you had to be less then 10 to toss a ball as there were safety concerns. We expressed our concerns to the management especially since earlier there were adults heading a soccer ball the day before. Additionally younger kids were running & jumping in the pool as well as adults consuming alcohol. Rule seemed rather unnecessary if you want to encourage the family setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara By Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas