Had a great 1 bedroom suite at the Elara Hilton Vacations Club. Mid August stay. The room was very nice and close to the center of the Las Vegas strip. We liked the fact that it was connected to the Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile shops. We are not gamblers so it was not a problem not having an onsite casino. The rooms were very quiet, did not hear any hall noise. Only negative was that you had to buy their drinks pool-side could not bring your own down from your room. If I had paid the great amount of money they want for their club ownership I would not like that I was also required to pay their high prices for drinks. That was the only negative that we saw with the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travelbag, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara By Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas