“Mr Hoffman as Red Skelton”

Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
Henderson, Nevada
“Mr Hoffman as Red Skelton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

I'm a local in Las vegas and about a year ago my 9 year old grandson came to stay with me from Colorado, its very challenging to find shows that are suitable for such young audience and even though he didn't know who Red Skelton was i took him along to see the show.
I was very relaxed knowing my grandson was not going to hear anything that wasn't appropriate for his young age, let me tell you we kept him busy all summer with swimming walking visiting and whole bunch of other things which are to many to mention. When he got back to colorado and was asked by numerous people what he did in las vegas over the summer he said the thing he enjoyed the most was seeing Red Skelton. My grandson just arrived a few days ago to spend this summer with me i asked him what he wanted to do the first thing he said was can we please go and see Red Skelton again so we went yesterday he never moved through the whole show he loved it so i say thank for having this hugh effect on my grandson Mr. Hoffman.

Yakima, Washington
“Good Clean Humor! Just the way Red would have wanted it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

This was a great show and well worth the price of admission. You get 90 minutes of fun and laughter from Brian as Red Skelton. He greeted us at the door and took the time to visit with everyone that came to the show. In true Red Skelton fashion the show opened the same way Red would open his show. The actions, the mannerism, and small jesters Brian does it's like Red is really there. At the end Brian stepped out of character and gave all a brief history lesson on Red's life. One quote I hope he works into his show is the following on Ed Wynn:
"His death was the first time that Ed Wynn ever made anyone sad."
Brian also took the time after the show to visit and take pictures.

North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

this show brought back so many home memories as a child, and Brian Hoffman was a great asset to this show. America has lost so much of it's innocence and it is wonderful that people like Mr Hoffman can bring this family time back into existence! May God Bless is right! Thank you Mr Hoffman for our memories on this day. July 21, 2012 our sons birthday

Tucson, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“HILLARIOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

This was a great show. I took my Dad to this for his 75th birthday and we all laughed thru the show. Brian does a fantastic job of becoming Red, rather than putting his own spin on Red's acts. I think if Red could come to the show he would think he was looking in the mirror. Great Job Brian! Thanks for the great time.

“Loved It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012 via mobile

It was a great show and Brian (Red) was awesome! We took our boys 19 & 21 who never heard of Red Skelton and now they are fans. We got there early and Brian spent time getting to know us & then took time with us after the show. I think he looked more like Red Skelton than Red did. LOL. He really does look like him. I wonder if they are related. I highly recommend the show. Strong finish to the show. He leaves you wanting more.

Travellers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed