“Wonderful show plenty of laughs and memories. Like watching Red.”

Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
Henderson,nv
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful show plenty of laughs and memories. Like watching Red.”
Reviewed 12 April 2010

Get reservations. Very intimate showroom. Brian available to fans before and after show.
Will take all visiting friends and family visitors. Like watching Red Skelton himself, but in color.

2 Thank hendersonbob

Detroit
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If Red Skeleton was here to see this show he would say "God Bless Brian Hoffman"”
Reviewed 12 April 2010

I was quite surprised to see Brain Hoffman personally greeting everyone who came to the show. The reason that was so great is that you saw his personality and then he transformed into Red Skeleton when the lights came on. I watched Red Skeleton growing up and remembered the skits that he performed with the authenticity that had you thinking I was sitting in my lviing room wathcing him with my family. The grand finale when he turns into Freddy the freeloadere while he is talking and putting on his make-up is phenominal. This show should be sold-out everytime it's that good!

2 Thank honeckert
St Clair Shores, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“captures the essence of Red”
Reviewed 11 April 2010

In a simpler time, a family evening of television might include the Red Skelton Hour. Brian Hoffman helps us return to that time. From the minute you enter the Royal Resort and look around for the Box Office, there "he" is. Brian (Red) waits at the ticket table with his one man crew and welcomes you, already in makeup and character. He is exactly the way I would imagine the real Red...kind, gentle, humble and so eager to please. This show was a genuine, heartfelt tribute to Red. While Brian jokes about their humble surroundings, I thought it added to the intimacy of the performance. My sister and I particularyly enjoyed the pantomimes. I certainly got my money's worth. Because the show is only offered on Monday at 2pm, we scheduled this into our itinerary first. I'm glad we did.

2 Thank dewdropfairy

Travellers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed