“Great service, good food, fun time!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #196 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were there for a wedding reception. In the top room with a dance floor, outdoor patio, huge bar. The food was excellent - catered buffet, and the waiters/waitresses were excellent - all having a good time right along with the crowd. It was an excellent place to have a wedding reception - a good time was had by all.

Jason L, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Glad you celebrated the big day with us!

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

If you're a normal person visiting Las Vegas and not one of these rich kids with too much money from Mummy and daddy then the Hard Rock Cafe is an excellent place to eat. Service is great, the staff are super friendly and nothing seems to much trouble for them! Food arrives quickly and tastes amazing! I don't think I can say anything more than in all years I've been visiting the strip this is my favourite restaurant there so far! Will be going back on my next trip without a doubt!

Thanks Zoe!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We came here for Dinner and were sat straight away. It was too hot to sit outside and were shown a booth. Oder was taken fast but our drink order was lost and we had to chase that up. Once we did out server was fast to deliver them and apologise. Food was a little slow to come out but Good. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't as many hot chips on the plate as I remember. Burgers never disappoint though. Atmosphere was good but a little dark sitting in the booth. You got your photo taken as you walked in and you could of brought the photo later if you wish. We didn't, bit pricey. Would recommend.

We appreciate you taking the time to write! See you again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant, great drinks and great service but the food was average. I had the shrimp platter and it tasted of nothing, my husband had chicken and the BBQ sauce was great but no way worth the money. My advice - go to the bar, have a drink and enjoy!!

Thank you Helen for taking the time to write. I am sharing your concerns with our Executive Chef and hope you'll give our menu another try on a future visit.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My friends and I stop stopped here for dinner while in Vegas this past weekend. I loved this place! There was no wait for a table (on a Saturday night might I add). They took our picture on the way in and we had the option of purchasing it while there. The food and atmosphere was great. They had a DJ there mixing music all night. I ordered the
brisket sandwich (yummy) and a watermelon press adult beverage that came with the keepsake cup. The waiter 100% made the expedience though! HE WAS AMAZING! He was helpful with the menu, had a great sense of humor and went above and beyond. I'll definitely visit again next time I'm in Vegas!

Wonderful to read about the excellent service. Hope to see you again soon!