“happy hour”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: A modern interpretation of traditional P.U.B. food with Celebrity Chef, Todd English's creative & tantalizing twist. From slow-roasted Carvery meats served deconstructed and perfect for sharing, to some of the "P.U.B. Favorites", such as TE's Fish n Chips, Bangers n Mash and Shepard's Pie, there is something to quench everyone's craving. TE P.U.B. offers over 70 craft beers from all around the globe, including cask conditioned ales and chance at a 7-Second challenge to "beat the glass" for a free pint of beer. TE P.U.B. is about having fun, indulging in your favorite beer or cocktail, trying a new dish, in an upbeat vibe... "come as you are", sit back & relax or be a part of the action, either way, a place to come, where you just feel good!
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had appetizers and drinks during happy hour before going to a show. The bartender was attentive and the food and drinks were good

1  Thank Jshedelbower

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Food good and so was the service would recommend during happy hour but a little expensive normally.Would recommend as atmosphere was good and a pleasant place for a drink and food especially while staying at the Aria.

1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This is a good place to eat, just outside the Aria resort, with a big menu, and lots of beers, foreign and domestic. The service is wonderful, and the food is great, if a little under salted on the sliders. We enjoyed the atmosphere, watching tv and people equally. The big shocker was the bill, as we didn't go here during happy hour (a must, if you want to drink). I recommend this restaurant to those who want a nice pub-like place in Vegas.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Service was excellent food was good too and happy hour drinks were at great prices - am sure we will make a return visit when we come back to Vegas

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We really enjoyed eating here, the choice of beers is great (my partner informs me, he lapped up a half yard or two) The food was fantastic, I had one of the best Calcannon style potato cakes I have ever tasted with my main course, I will be attempting to replicate it at my next dinner party! Quite expensive though, but what can you expect its in the ARIA.