“Exactly as promised”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

897andrew...
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Exactly as promised”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

From check in to check out everything was straight forward with wonderful service from the moment we arrived,when using a booking site for the first time there is always a slight apprehension ,but there was no need, the price was correct to the exact dollar with no hidden extras, the rooms were cleaned every day,pool towel supplied free on request,,I cannot think of any negatives,suites were a good size ,two showers and whirlpool bath , kitchen adequate perhaps a kettle for tea making could be added but the coffee machine was fine for us.

2 Jun 2017
Hi Andy - Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback. We appreciate it!! Please keep us in mind for your next trip, we'd love to work with you again.
jheiss201...
Providence, Rhode Island
“Perfect location and rooms for our Bachelor Party”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Very clean and modern and in good location.. I love the MGM area. We were placed on 25th floor/ 2BR/ 3BA suite. It was absolutely beautiful, from the view to the size of the rooms. It was more than we expected and perfect for our bachelor party of 8... I don't believe you can get better than this in Vegas for this price ( we booked 4 months in advance).

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of rooms, veiws, location
Liked least: Tvs did not have HD
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
SN-Sunnyv...
Sunnyvale, California
“Excellent stay and great service from Condohotelmarketplace”
Reviewed 7 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The 2 bedroom suite is really two separate spacious suites-very comfortable and convenient for us. We booked similar suites for extended family and everyone was very happy with the accommodations and facilities. We also appreciated excellent service from Condohotelmarketplace in booking the suite as well as on checkin when there was an issue, and subsequently to get a small credit. They were very helpful throughout, especially Anna Adams.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
8 Jan 2016
Thank you for the positive review, Suchitra! We look forward to working with you again. - Anna
JnofinnB
“Living like a King”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Once again CHMP hooked it up! Room was in excellent shape and me and my fellas enjoyed a perfect Vegas Vacation! All the love goes to Ms. Leslie Walk for setting it all up! Trust me I'm not easy to please and she pleaded the heck outta me! Thanks CHMP & MGM Signature.

Nik M
Austin, Texas
“Perfect Fit for Larger Group”
Reviewed 6 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We had 7 guys doing a bachelor party weekend in Vegas, and I did a LOT of research to find an accommodating place and this was by far the best fit for our group. No one sleeps much in Vegas, but most crash at some point, and we all had a bed, even allowing the bachelor to have his own room and king sized bed! The fridge was huge in the kitchenette, but each suite also had mini fridges, which allowed us to buy all kinds of drinks, and we had 3 showers, so getting ready to go out to clubs at night went really fast. Other options at comparable pricing on the strip were at the cheapest/oldest hotels possible, and were just 2 rooms with one bath each and no fridges. The views from the 27th floor were awesome, and we had all the amenities to enjoy from the MGM as well. I won't always go to Vegas with such a large group, but for larger groups that want to be in the heart of the action, I believe this is the best deal.

Liked best: 1500 sq feet of space in the heart of Vegas for the best money
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
Tmarie201...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fabulous location & condo”
Reviewed 10 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The condo was fabulous and Anna Adams at Condo Hotel Marketplace was great to work with. The condo was clean, very spacious and of course, close to all that Vegas has to offer.

Brent J
“Wish I didn't have to leave!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Vacation of a lifetime! I booked a stay at The Signature with the beautiful Ms. Leslie Walk through Condo Hotel Marketplace (CHMP) for my Fantasy Football Leagues Draft and to enjoy the many temptations Las Vegas has to offer. First let me say the room was amazing, we reserved a 2Br Suite and it had all the perks of a top tier room at MGM Grand without the pesky pricing that makes your stomach turn. The beds were super comfortable and the bathrooms looked awesome. We stayed on the 20th floor in Tower 3 and the view from the balcony was extremely nice, especially at 6 a.m. when the sun was rising. The walk to the main casino area at MGM Grand is short and much needed after a night of gambling and alcohol consumption (keep burning calories right)! The customer service was excellent and quick, whatever we needed there was always someone eager to help us and get any question answered. The one downside to my vacation was scratch on my BMW caused during a parking accident by the valet. Long story short he scratched my car parking it, but The Signature is taking care of all costs (everything). Even with that I am giving The Signature the highest rating. Overall, this was my best hotel experience in Las Vegas; partially because of the room and professional service I received at The Signature but also from the quality care CHMP took of me and my group. The Signature is awesome and so is Leslie from CHMP y'all made my vacation one to remember.

3 Sep 2014
Thank you very for the review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will consider us in the future for all of your vacation needs. Good Luck in your Fantasy Football season and we look forward to working with you again. Thanks again, Leslie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing