My daughter, dog, and I recently stayed at the La Quinta Airport South on the first night of a cross-country road trip. Our initial plan did not include a stop in Vegas but my daughter's paternal grandparents were in a bad car accident so we wanted to see them on our way to Virginia (from California). I love La Quinta mainly due to the fact that they are clean, have friendly staff, and allow dogs to stay for free. This La Quinta did not disappoint.
Our room was perfectly clean and it was surprisingly quiet considering we were right next to the airport. It also felt safe. Typically my daughter and I will take the dog out together when it gets late so that we are more safe, but I did not really feel this to be necessary at this hotel, I took him out around midnight with no hesitation.
I do wish the breakfast room had a bit healthier of a selection, but this is for La Quinta in general. Although, this was one of the few that has plain Cheerios instead of just sweetened Cheerios, so that is a plus!
I would stay here again if I were in Vegas to visit my daughter's grandparents again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South is located adjacent to McCarran International Airport (LAS) and two miles from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Our complimentary shuttle service runs 24 hours a day to and from McCarran International Airport. We also offer hourly complimentary shuttle service to and from the Mandalay Bay Resort Convention Center and Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Our clean and comfortable rooms are designed to please any guest. Rooms are available with two queen beds, one king, or a king with sofa sleeper. Two room suites and Spa Suites are available for guests looking for additional space. All rooms come equipped with European-style pillow top mattresses, Keurig coffee makers, flat screen televisions with the most popular satellite channels, free wireless or wired Internet, and much more. Enjoy fantastic views of the Las Vegas Strip or McCarran International Airport. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South offers five meeting rooms, for just about any need. Our meeting rooms can hold up to 120 people depending on the set-up. Our hotel features a 24 hour Business Center, Fitness Room, and Guest Laundry. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also features a 24 hour pool and hot tub, so our guests can relax after a busy day. Hop aboard our shuttle for a trip to Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Enjoy a pleasant meal at one of many restaurants including Brio, California Pizza Kitchen, The Yardhouse, Bonefish Grille, and Stoneys. Take in a movie at the AMC Theaters or hang out at the newly opened Gameworks. Shop in one of the many fine stores including Apple, Frys Electronics, and H&M, or pick up some groceries at Whole Foods. Our shuttle also goes to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center; home to Cirque Du Soleils, Michael Jackson One and the Mandalay Events Center. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also caters to large groups, including Sports Teams, Family Reunions, and Wedding Parties. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide whatever it takes service to ensure a pleasant and successful gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport South