Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$204
US$129
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$128
US$88
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$95
US$55
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$287
US$230
Official Site
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$270
US$226
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$308
US$262
8,243 results
All reviewswicked spoonfountain viewchandelier barsecret pizzaboulevard poolboulevard towerterrace suitejapanese soaking tubcity roomchina poblanohuge showerday clubplanet hollywoodbeautiful hotelmini barother hotelsyounger crowd
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved our stay here..gorgeous hotel..the room bliss..staff were very helpful an courteous..one grip..check in..what a long way..can you not devise a better way of queuing because as it stands one queue moves faster than the other and the whole process is chaotic..what about making it a winding queue where First come is first served..only gripe though..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love this hotel. I’ve stayed here before and was reminded of what a great property it is. Customer service from the front desk to housekeeping were spot on! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The only negative was check in. The line is always long it seems. But what can ya do? Its like that Vegas in all the hotels in my experience. But they do have a lot of staff so it kind of goes quick. The air quality is exceptional so even though you are in the lobby/casino area you won't be bothered by the typical smokiness.
OHHHH, the room. Soooo nice. We got the 1 BR 660 sq ft. room. Exquisite. We loved the soaking tub - great for getting the mood started with your loved one - and the shower which was well tiled and large with great water pressure. The bathroom has two sinks and the toilet is separated from the mirror area. Very well designed.
Lots of expensive hangers and closet space. A wonderful bathrobe is provided - I had to take a second one off the maid's cart but that was no problem. The bedding is delicious. The balcony is extraordinary. The view is spectacular. The air quality and temp is perfect - I don't even think we touched the dial - it was perfect the whole 4 days. The two tvs were easy to control and huge with awesome reception and channel choices. The hallways are super clean with new carpet. The pools are wonderful and the poolside service was fantastic. The gym we used was on the 15th floor of the Boulevard Tower and it was so good - the equipment is new and perfect. They provide towels, water, and apples which I actually ate bc the workout proved to be outstanding. Everyone in the hotel is wonderful. They must get paid a lot!!!
The casino was good too. The machines were "loose" and we won a little each time we played.
One thing you have to know about Vegas in general is that its very very very expensive these days. I was used to the old days where you could eat a dinner for $1.95. No more! We ate with friends at a place called Giada. It was $200 and none of us even had a drink! Starbucks small regular coffee will run $5. A muffin will run $5. Dinner will be at least $25 a head even at the cheapest place. And the shows are very expensive. We saw a circus act type of show at Ceasar's for $250 for two of us. It was good - but hmmmmmm...now that I think about it - I would rather have had a new pair of Ray Bans! Oh, there's lots of enticing shopping there.....shops, shops
and more shops! But this hotel was clean, pretty, big, and not too big...it really was a great choice. We slept really, really, well. Great soundproofing. Great bedding. Great pillows....I could go on and on....SPECTACULAR VACATION.

Room Tip: I think any room will please. We took the 1 BR 660 sq ft. room and is was exceptional
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank dsir
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 2 nights at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The hotel is amazing, the room was very big and the terrace view was absolutely amazing. We managed to book the terrace room with the view on the Bellagio’s fountains and the view was absolutely worth the price. All the staff was really nice and helpful.
The position of the hotel was perfect.
The casino was full of people but it’s also very big and full of tablets/slots.
The complimentary wifi worked perfectly well and was enough to do everything with the phone.
The car park is a little bit chaotic and we had some troubles getting out from it as it was not recognising the room card, however we managed in the end.

If we’ll be back in Las Vegas we will definitely come back to the Cosmopolitan!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 853giuliac
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In May 2018, I traveled to Vegas with my wife and 2.5 year old daughter and stayed at the Cosmopolitan. I did check the room and I found few issues with it. I will not mention the issues simply because when I addressed them with Irene Schote (a resort manager), she solved them in a professional way. The hotel and the casino were clean. This is my 6th or 7th trip to Vegas. Each visit I stayed in a different hotel. I will change this habit and I will stay at the Cosmopolitan next time because of the special respect I received from the resort. Simply, I really recommend this resort to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business