“great price even better massage”
Review of Boracay Massage

Boracay Massage
Ranked #6 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Massage in Las Vegas for Couples massage, Deep tissue, Swedish massage, Hot stone therapy, Aromatherapy, Body Scrub and other wellness therapies. Conveniently located 15 minutes from Las Vegas Strip. Affordable services, relaxing ambiance, and professional therapist.
San Francisco, California
“great price even better massage”
Reviewed 30 November 2010

At first I was diappointed because me + 2 of my friends wanted a massage at the same time but we were told that day of that one of the therapists could not make it in that day, even though we made our appointments a month in advance. Because of the inconvenience of having to make 2 separate trips there, we were offered a ride back to our hotel after one group of our massages. I was a little skeptical at first but it happened to all work out in the end.

As a massage therapist myself, I thought the massage was amazing & so worth it! I got the Boracay Summer package which consisted of deep tissue, hot stone, & a hand/foot scrub. The pressure was great- firm just how I like it. She did some trigger point work too which was really good. I am definitely making an appointment with Rochelle every time I come to Vegas!

austin
3 attraction reviews
“awesome massage! but wrong location.”
Reviewed 28 November 2010

I loved the massage. I feel like both masseuse were very talented and had been trained very well in the trade. However, the owner has posted different address from the one you will actually get a massage. It's a lot further than you might think. One of the reason we selected the place was because it was close by. The price was attractive and it seemed like we could get a great value for the money. However, we found out that it was actually 20-25 minute cab ride from Vdara -- that cost us $30 each way. When you add the cab fare with the package, it didn't seem like we got our money's worth. If the package was $60, then I would have been satisfied just because of location.

rochell6182010, Owner at Boracay Massage, responded to this review, 28 November 2010
Dear Sir/Madam

I really appreciate your review. I moved in to this new location (9340 W. Tropicana Ave. Studio 11, Las Vegas NV) since Oct. 10, 2010 and posted this address in my website. It is not under my control when to update the the new address in Trip Advisor, Google, Yahoo...etc. I think if you visited directly my website, you would see the actual address. My location is 10 to 15 min from the strip (MGM on Tropicana Ave). And, I am sure you will not find a $99 package of massage (75 min massage, peppermint footscrub, aromatherapy) in the other Spa.

Thanks
Rochell Campo LMT NCTMB
Boracay Massage
“Great massage”
Reviewed 25 November 2010

I took my girlfriend to a couples massage for our first date on my birthday. It was great and we were both blown away and can't wait to go back!

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“An excellent alternative for Vegas visitors”
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Although not what you expect (the massage studio is located inside a bigger salon with various beauty salons), the massage was awesome and Rochelle was very attuned to the needs of my body. I did the hot stones and that was very nice. She's super sweet.
The massage studio is located about 10-15 minutes from the strip. The price and service are much better here than any of the hotels on the strip.

1 Thank ECD10
Wilton, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Boracay Massage - Great Experience”
Reviewed 16 November 2010

My husband and I visited Las Vegas the week of November 8, 2010 and prior to this trip I read good reviews for Boracay. Well let me tell you that this was a wonderful experience for a couples full body massage with hot stone. Rochelle and Louisa made the massage so relaxing and our body felt so relaxed when we were done that we booked a second appointment before we left Vegas. The price for the massage is reasonable. It is much cheaper than the hotel massages.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to be pampered. It is located about 20 to 25 minutes from the Strip so I would suggest that you take the 201A or 201B bus on Tropicana Avenue (next to New York New York Hotel) to Boracay. The bus stop to get off for Boracay is right after you pass under the highway underpath and you see a Denny's, Jack in the Box and a gas station. Boracay is located behind Jack in the Box. If you take a cab, it will cost you about $26 with tip.

Thanks Rochelle and Louisa for a wonderful experience. I hope to visit again when I come to Vegas.

Eva,