“Great time- but expensive”
Review of Moon Nightclub - CLOSED

Moon Nightclub
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This club has multiple levels, which makes the fun expand throughout the night. Sadly the top floor was not open when we came, but it was also a week night. As each level opens, the level below it empties but like I said it was a week night. The first floor had games you could play,; like pool, connect four, and other little games you could play. Make sure to look online for different vip list promoters- you can always be "on the list" and get in for free (at more clubs than just here). Trust me, with how much drinks are- you will love the no fee entry. The club was a blast and the view was amazing. I would like to go back another time when the upper floor is open and it is a weekend.
Just a pointer- make sure you are dressed correctly a lot of the clubs in Vegas are very strict on their dress code

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Club was pretty cool. Dj's were okay. $9 can's of beer. They can't sell bottles because people apparently throw them off their balcony.

I was enjoying the music and didn't really feel like drinking so I only had one beer.
Some girl didn't like that I was standing a couple feet from her and complained saying I touched her. Got surrounded by Security, escorted to a back room. The manager "Mike" called me an idiot, refused to listen to anything I had to say. Further told me i was going to jail in handcuffs and walked out of the room.

The head security guard had a more level head and could tell I was completely sober so he just escorted me out of the club apologizing for his manager. Unfortunately he have me incorrect information on how to file a complaint, sending me to the Palm's casino/hotel people, who then told me that the nightclub was a separate entity. So I got the run around.

Filing a complaint is/was useless. As one might expect. I could have handled being asked to leave and just walking out, but the manager yelling expletives at me in a back room and threatening me with the police ruined my night. Not my idea of proper customer relations.

If you go, make sure you don't drink anything. Apparently their first step in any dispute is to throw you in jail.

5  Thank Anthony L
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Such a good club the music was good really nice atmosphere and the view on the outside balcony was amazing kind of forgot we were in a club and took loads of pictures then get back to dancing would recommend 110% its a must

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Went there a few days ago with a buddy and this place was very underwhelming. They had a well known artist performing, which means lip synching apparently. Only about half full and it was so lame we went to Ghostbar after about 15 minutes. Spent almost as much time in the elevator as I was in the club.

1  Thank anotherhokie
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Great view over Las Vegas. Ability to go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Inside a big room that looks like a dance academy. Not fancy and people are more or less "hanging around". No atmosphere - loud music.