PLEASE....don't let the photos on the website fool you....you are getting a VERY OLD $49 Motel 6/Ramada Inn room for $120. You walk into the lobby and think..."Ok...this is nice" Nice fancy stairway, Nice breakfast area. Then you enter your room! This is an old Ramada Inn with JUST a stucco facelift and repaint inside and new hallway carpets. Other than that you're getting a 20 year old Ramada Inn room. The carpet was torn in our room so you tripped over it coming in the door. (Check out the bottom of the door in the picture.) It had an old 19" tube TV (with 10 lousy channels) in the old broken LEANING cabinet. I had to plug the VERY old $5 clock radio in and saw candy wrappers and trash behind the end table. Check out the plug cover when I went to plug in my laptop. The shower was clogged so it filled up when you took a shower. Oh...wait..my bad...it's a shower/tub combination so your legs are SUPPOSED to take a bath while the rest of you takes a shower right? The bathroom "amenities" are a cornucopia of "surplus" items. The ONE soap was the size of a Chiclet, the hand lotion was in a green cardboard container, the conditioner was in a clear bottle and shampoo was in plastic "packets" like ketchup packets from McDonald's. Try opening a ketchup packet in a shower with wet hands...I used the soap!!!! The faucet in the "kitchenette" sink would turn on but I finally figured out you had to POUND down on top of it with your fist to get it to turn off. I pulled the hand towel off the hanger to use and saw there was still SOMEONE ELSE'S toothpaste still on it!!!!! WTF!!! It's one of those "if it looks like it wasn't used leave it to save money" hotels. The mattress was hard and old and slumped in the middle...not a lot but should a $120 a night mattress be ANYTHING but in good shape and comfortable???
Our Room was at the opposite end of the building from the elevators so we used the stairs. Let me rephrase that...we used the homeless urinal to go from our room to the outside. OMFG....how hard and expensive is it to replace to urine stained carpets in the stairways. They look like they are the original carpets from when the place was built A LONG TIME AGO!!! You had to practically hold you're breath using the stairs. I had to take pictures of the "SNACK STORE" Again...WTF??? They can't spend a little money to run to Costco and buy snacks and a Microwave??? The only reason I gave them 2 dots was the internet kicked butt!!! I had a lot of work to do and the internet was fast. Except it was out my last night there. Luckily I finished my work by then. It was back on the next morning. Another reason was my maid came in while I was there and she was nice and friendly, parking was good and no bugs ( looked hard trust me). You are also in a good location from GREAT restaurants but so are the other 3/4 NICE hotels on that street!!! TRUST ME...THERE ARE MUCH BETTER PLACES TO STAY IN VEGAS FOR MUCH LESS!!!! STAY AWAY...Unless you're into "Hooker Hotels" and want to be RIGHT next door to the smallest scummiest looking strip club in Vegas, then by all means you'll be in heaven!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fortune Hotel & Suites Las Vegas. Our hotel is located just blocks from the famous Las Vegas strip and minutes from McCarran Airport and popular tourist attractions.Enjoy our complimentary WIFI to stay connected with family and business. Unwind on a king- or queen-sized bed after a day's business or sightseeing.Wake up to a FREE breakfast (7-10am) and enjoy the pool and hot tub or take the shuttle to the airport or strip. We have a $10+tax Daily Resort fee, And A $100 Refundable deposit for reservations paid in Cash, Debit,Prepaid or bank card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fortune Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Clarion Hotel Las Vegas
- Fortune Hotel & Suites Las Vegas