We arrived at the hotel on April 3rd around 11:00pm. They first gave us an occupied room, so we disturbed some people that where sleeping! I returned to the front desk to gently complain about the situation, they gave us no apology just an other card.
The hotel has been making charges to my credit card until this day. They say its their new software fault but they have not returned the hundreds of dollars they charged me, who do they try to fool? Im taking legal action against fraudulent charges as of now.
Avoid this hotel at al costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fortune Hotel & Suites Las Vegas. Our hotel is located just blocks from the famous Las Vegas strip and minutes from McCarran Airport and popular tourist attractions.Enjoy our complimentary WIFI to stay connected with family and business. Unwind on a king- or queen-sized bed after a day's business or sightseeing.Wake up to a FREE breakfast (7-10am) and enjoy the pool and hot tub or take the shuttle to the airport or strip. We have a $10+tax Daily Resort fee, And A $100 Refundable deposit for reservations paid in Cash, Debit,Prepaid or bank card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fortune Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Clarion Hotel Las Vegas
- Fortune Hotel & Suites Las Vegas