12,904 results
All reviews imperial palace high roller beer pong hash house younger crowd king suite total rewards great location on the strip mini fridge table games coffee maker casino vegas kiosk flamingo caesars gambling
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms here are pretty tired. Certainly no bells and whistles to speak of but the price does reflect that. The air conditioner was so loud and when it cycled through it sounded like a freight train. If the conference was not in the hotel we would have switched locations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank 475dawnk
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at The LINQ Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dawn, thank you for sharing comments about your experience. It is disappointing to hear you did not enjoy your stay and were displeased with your room. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Can’t quite put my finger on it. It’s not like it wad. terrible when I visited there two years ago it just seem like they were the hip up-and-coming place Yrt when I stayed there this last month I just didn’t get the same vibe

Elevators were terribly slow and crowded and I was only on the third floor. I feel sorry for people up top

Price was OK I guess I got what I paid for

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kellyt432016

kellyt432016, we appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear that this visit failed to exceed your expectations, please accept our apology for the disappointment you experienced. We will work on ensuring all of our guests have a memorable experience. Your business is truly valued and we hope that you are willing to give us another try on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Hotel was clean and ok, the check in and check out staff were about as friendly as a pit bull someone had just kicked. You got nickle and dime’d on absolutely everything. The front end staff when checking in asked if it was our first time in the hotel, I replied yes and that pretty much ended that conversation, then asked my wife for her details and acted like she was some tart I picked up off the street. When checking out I was charged for a extra day parking, before I could question this the staff member just charged my credit card anyway. The $50 per day reserve was undisclosed and my resort fee per day changed from $35 to $39. Will never come here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
3  Thank Superstonk

Superstonk, we appreciate you taking a moment to share comments about your stay. We are sorry for the poor impression your visit left you with. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to send us an email at Totalrewards@custhelp.com.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Be very diligent when staying at the Linq. We had a theft from our room. The hotel has no CCTV in corridors, and had no empathy towards us. Basically accused us of lying when we made a complaint. I would not stay there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Graham C
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had our wedding at your hotel and thus us and 90% of our guests stayed there as well. Almost all of us had issues with the hotel. Below is the list of complaints we received from our guests.
-Didn't receive the room they had booked
-Room had been given away because they checked in late
-Lights in the bathroom didn't work
-Personal Concierge never completed any of the tasks they asked her to even when she confirmed she would
-Air-conditioning was too loud
-Charged for upgraded room when they didn't have an upgraded room
-Internet kept disconnecting and not working

In addition to our guests complaints, our wedding coordinator (through the Linq) set up an appointment for the day before our wedding to meet with us and never showed up. We also coordinated a wedding videographer through our coordinator and she never gave us any information on how to get our video or anything like that after the ceremony. If it weren't for us chasing the video company up the day after the wedding, we would have flown back home and had to pay $150 to have it mailed to us.

To round it off, when I brought my concerns to the folks at the front desk the only answer I kept receiving was to leave a review on Trip Advisor. Personally, I feel it's good customer service to deal with guests complaints at the time and in person. They were no help and didn't even bat an eyelash about the complaints, which makes me feel they've probably heard a lot fo them before and know they can't do anything about them.

We were really unhappy with our stay, and if we could do it all again we wouldn't have our wedding there or let any of our guests stay there. I'm really disappointed in the service we received.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank btolman1027

btolman1027, thank you for feedback. We are sorry to hear about your poor experience as our guest and the poor impression our staff left you with. We apologize that your experience does not reflect our commitment to guest service. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to send us an email at Totalrewards@custhelp.com.