“Very good.”

Cucina By Wolfgang Puck
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina By Wolfgang Puck is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina features Puck’s famed wood-oven pizzas, pastas and specialty dishes. Located inside Crystals at CityCenter, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere with a bird’s-eye view of the retail destination. The menu features Wolfgang's signature pizzas, homemade pastas and rustic Italian favorites including Italian Meat Pizza with pepperoni, salami, sopresatta and smoked ricotta cheese; Wild Mushroom Pizza with mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions and fresh herbs; Ricotta Gnocchi with sausage Bolognese and Italian parsley; Salmon, cooked with rosemary butter, bacon, mushrooms and onions; and Grilled Ribeye Steak with Tuscan potatoes and spicy rapini. Seasonal specials also are offered daily. The bar at Pizzeria & Cucina features a dynamic beverage list complementing the menu’s exquisite Italian flavors including domestic and international beers and a comprehensive selection of wines, many imported from Italy.
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great food brilliant service. You must try the Tuscan potatoes as a side. Will definitely be visiting again before we leave.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was not expecting much from this restaurant but I can tell I was surprise with the quality of the food. I had a Carpaccio to start with and it was just perfect. Had a linguini with piemontese meat ragu that was delicious. Just the air conditioning bothered me a bit. It was too cold. Other than that, I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food ! The service! They were both excellent! From the minute we got there til we left, this was a great experience. I don' t know why it is so far down the list of restaurants in Las Vegas. Maybe it's the Mall or marketing, but you need to search this place out. MOLTO Bene !

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The pasta dishes we ordered were good. I didn't understand why they did not serve bread with dinner...in an Italian setting - no bread? The Bruschetta was very good. Glad we tried it but probably would chose another restaurant for Italian next time.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was the second time for us at this restaurant. The first time I went four years ago, I thought the food was really special. This time I thought the food was a solid "very good", but maybe I've gotten used to all the fancy food of Las Vegas owing to our frequent visits. The Jidori chicken entrees were probably the best choices of the evening, but the Mediterranean seabass was slightly bland and dry. The salads are large enough to split between a couple, and they split it for you on separate plates. One particularly nice thing about the restaurant is that it's not in a casino and not frequented by large screaming crowds, so the atmosphere is much more pleasant for dinner conversation.