“I keep going back to fly!”

Bootleg Canyon Flightlines at Fremont Street Experience
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 July 2013

First, I am afraid of heights and I love flying the zip lines. These are not your typical jungle zip lines... They are faster and more fun! They offer pick up services at the Excalibur for free. You hop in a van with other adventurers and head out to Bootleg Canyon. They guides make you feel at home the minute you step in the van. You weigh in, sign a waiver and head up the mountain in a quirky school bus. The guides have lots of fun stories as you make your way up. Then you hike a few minutes to get to the top. Views are awesome! Ride is thrilling. The first line I felt like I was stepping off the edge of the world... The first step is a Loo Loo! Once you start flying you will not be able to wipe the smile off of your face. I have flown three times and we still can't get enough! We took the kids this last trip for bday present. It was the highlight of the trip! We all give it the thumbs up!!!

2  Thank VanessaL974

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My last trip to Las Vegas was full of amazing experiences, but this was one of the best!!! Andrew, Cody and Keegan were my guides, they were funny, professional and gorgeous!!
I felt safe, and that made me relax and enjoy the ride. At the beginning I screamed for about a minute, but then the beauty of the ride and the mountain sunk in and I rejoiced.
Everything takes about three hours and you end tired, but definitely satisfied and happy!!!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

i must say the staff at the Bootleg Canyon Flightlines are wonderful and very helpful i was scarred but they made the experience fun nothing to worry about even if you are so high on the line i just want to say that i had a great time and anyone who goes to veges has to try it its a must

Reviewed 28 May 2013

It was fun! Once in line there's no turning back. They weigh you and you sign a waiver. At first, it looks scary, but it is great. Hanging on to the rope feels like weightlifting. You don't have to hold on for dear life. No photos allowed. They take your photo: down the line and after the ride, harness and all. There is a chance they may not get a good shot of you on the zip line, but it is no one's fault. I'd do it again after a long rest.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

This is an excellent opportunity for a very inexpensive price (15.00). The service was excellent and the guys were very helpful and courteous. Try to face the direction you are headed in the whole time and smile (you will see your pictures later :)