“Good but not as good as the one in new york!”
Review of Max Brenner - CLOSED

Max Brenner
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: The Forum Shops at Caesars
Description: Known worldwide as the ultimate destination for chocolate, Max Brenner is the perfect place to eat… and indulge. Fill up on Really Crunchy Mac & Cheese, a pressed waffle sandwich or our ever-popular Brenner Burger. But save room, because the main course is dessert. Experience chocolate to the fullest and enjoy hot chocolate, Choctails, fondues, sugar waffles and more. Our most iconic dishes are served in specially-designed ceramic utensils, turning chocolate consumption into a chocolate ceremony. So double dip, lick your fingers and forget to share because at Max Brenner there aren’t rules – all you have to do is really love chocolate.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Im sad to read this place has now shut as it was quite good, not as good as the one in new york but still good. We grabbed some brunch here before leaving for the airport and it was all pretty tasty!! i wouldn't of thought a melted chocolate side would of gone with the savoury breakfast i had but it worked quiet well. I have only marked it average as i have had better breakfasts/brunches on the strip and it didn't meet the standards of the new york premises. I also brought some chocolates for my husband from the max brenner shop and there were perfect!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I just recently read that this place is no longer there which really makes me sad! They had the most amazing chocolate pizza! I even tried to re-create it at home it was so amazing. They had lots of chocolate drinks and snacks. I will be very sad if I cannot visit there when I return to Vegas this year!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Visited on 3/28/14 for the final happy hour before their closing on 3/30/14. The drinks were GREAT!!! but the service was horrible. There was 1 bartender with a bar full of people. I asked the bartender had a lot of people already been let go since they were closing in a few days. He stated they all had quit and the lack of help showed. We had to wait a while to get our drinks and even to get more drinks. I want to visit another location to get the full experience.

1  Thank LovingThisLifeJada
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Okay, so it is not the best chocolate ever as others have mentioned but it was still very, very good. We stopped in during our long shopping trip at the Forum. The chocolate pancakes were very good, the fondue was also very good. The caramel shake was excellent. Our kids had zero complaints!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The reviews mention the best chocolate place ever… Well, not so much. Used to Montréal and Paris chocolate shoppes, we were disappointed in the milk shake, hot chocolate, and fondue.
The location is handy though.