“Expansive menu”

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #582 of 4,979 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunset
Description: Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, the folks that make Japanese cuisine for all walks of life. Never tried sushi and Japanese cuisine? Visit Kabuki and we promise you"ll walk out hooked on our food. That’s what we do best; making non-believers into believers that Japanese cuisine is the new comfort food. When you walk into a Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, you won’t be overwhelmed with Asian decor and soft slow music. What you will encounter is a fun, casual atmosphere with our friendly staff welcoming you through the doors. Our food and beverages are passionately crafted by two gentlemen who are dedicated to providing you the best in Japanese cuisine as well as spreading the culture of Japanese dining to our guests. The tireless efforts of Executive Corporate Chef Masa Kurihara and Master Sake Sommelier Yuji Matsumoto are aimed to attain total satisfaction from you. They will be heart-broken if you feel otherwise. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We enjoyed our dinner here. As we are new to Japanese cuisine, the menu was daunting but we were happy with our selections. The waiter was helpful. We wanted something different and we got it. We would go back.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This place is great for happy hour when you're craving Japanese food but not sushi. That being said, I only go here for the happy hour menu. There are a ton of other places in town where I can get my AYCE sushi fix.

My all time favorite love here is their spicy tuna salad. Fresh spring mix dressed with a soy vinagarette and topped with a giant ball of spicy tuna. Broiled mussels on a half shell are drenched in sweet, rich mayo sauce are also good. The fried calamari rings come with two types of dipping sauces, teriyaki or creamy mustard. Fried sesame chicken bites also come with a teriyaki dipping sauce. Can't go wrong with a Philadelphia roll or any other simple roll like salmon skin. Their specialty rolls have too much going on for my taste so I stay away from them. Lastly you gotta try the cucumber mint mojito or two or three. Sake is pretty cheap for happy hour price too. I always leave here feeling overly stuffed with fried, fatty goodness.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

First off the food at kabuki has always been terrific. However, I will never return to this establishment again. The kitchen gave the server two broken bowls to serve to his table that had sharp edges. We asked him for a new bowl the worst of the two and he said okay, he took it in the back while the manager was standing next to our table and nobody apologized. Once it went back to the kitchen and came back out, still no apologies. We did not touch the bowl of soup again. I spoke with the manager at the end to please take that bowl off of our tab he wanted to argue with me that we ate half of it and wanted to argue more. I said Sir please take it off my tab so I can leave. He then accused me of threatening him for some reason? He said a lot more as well but not enough room to type it here. There'll be more said to his corporate office.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I'm not a sushi eater, but my wife and children are. This is a restaurant we take the kids when they are in town and in the mood for sushi. They are never disappointed and continue to try new dishes. The food is always prepared correctly and is very good. We had a different appetizer this time, garlic edamame, that was fantastic! I usually get the shrimp and vegetable tempura and can never finish it. The service was excellent. Our server was friendly, attentive, professional, and accommodating. The prices are decent, not great and the atmosphere is one we truly enjoy. A worthwhile place if considering this type of cuisine.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Sat in the bar area, which has a good vibe, stunning decor, friendly helpful service & all the amazing aromas coming from the kitchen! Food is good, light & tasty without breaking the bank. Light meal for 2 @ $33 including drinks during Happy Hour.