“best Japanes sushi n more”

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #575 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunset
Description: Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, the folks that make Japanese cuisine for all walks of life. Never tried sushi and Japanese cuisine? Visit Kabuki and we promise you"ll walk out hooked on our food. That’s what we do best; making non-believers into believers that Japanese cuisine is the new comfort food. When you walk into a Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, you won’t be overwhelmed with Asian decor and soft slow music. What you will encounter is a fun, casual atmosphere with our friendly staff welcoming you through the doors. Our food and beverages are passionately crafted by two gentlemen who are dedicated to providing you the best in Japanese cuisine as well as spreading the culture of Japanese dining to our guests. The tireless efforts of Executive Corporate Chef Masa Kurihara and Master Sake Sommelier Yuji Matsumoto are aimed to attain total satisfaction from you. They will be heart-broken if you feel otherwise. We look forward to serving you.
Monrovia, California
“best Japanes sushi n more”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Love the food and the service is always great. My son and I go at least once a week and my granddaughter loves it here too. My husband loves to start with the Tabasaki and I love everything on the menu. My kids love the mango calpico soda. The female servers are all awsome there's two that are named Jamie, the guys are great too we usually have Thomas, Marcelo and 3 other tall thin young ones, awsome. One seems recently made it to shift manager, Yay!

Visited June 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Great place food and prices, especially during happy hour. Atmosphere is nice also. Good for the sushi eaters and those that don't like sushi. Something for all.

Columbia, MO
“Awesome sushi!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by a local from Las Vegas and I'm glad he did. It was a great visit with amazing sushi--tons of choices. I would recommend sitting inside if its windy at all as there is a tunnel effect with the wind, but if it's nice, the outside seating is a nice option. Reasonable prices for Vegas.

Visited May 2014
Sacramento
“Expansive menu”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We enjoyed our dinner here. As we are new to Japanese cuisine, the menu was daunting but we were happy with our selections. The waiter was helpful. We wanted something different and we got it. We would go back.

• Visited April 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great for happy hour”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This place is great for happy hour when you're craving Japanese food but not sushi. That being said, I only go here for the happy hour menu. There are a ton of other places in town where I can get my AYCE sushi fix.

My all time favorite love here is their spicy tuna salad. Fresh spring mix dressed with a soy vinagarette and topped with a giant ball of spicy tuna. Broiled mussels on a half shell are drenched in sweet, rich mayo sauce are also good. The fried calamari rings come with two types of dipping sauces, teriyaki or creamy mustard. Fried sesame chicken bites also come with a teriyaki dipping sauce. Can't go wrong with a Philadelphia roll or any other simple roll like salmon skin. Their specialty rolls have too much going on for my taste so I stay away from them. Lastly you gotta try the cucumber mint mojito or two or three. Sake is pretty cheap for happy hour price too. I always leave here feeling overly stuffed with fried, fatty goodness.