“Oh yes .... this is a must”

Wild West Horseback Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$119.99*
and up
Old Spanish Trail Horseback Ride with Lunch
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas' premiere horseback riding company. We offer breakfast, lunch & sunset dinner trail rides.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Going on the horseback ride was the best part of the tour. It’s just a beautiful way to connect with these magnificent horses. My horse Yukon was an absolute joy to ride. You don’t need to have ridden a horse before - they’re so tame. The staff are exceptionally helpful and you feel that you’re really in ‘cowboy land’. The scenery on the trail is beyond beautiful. I loved every minute of the ride. Breakfast was okay and it’s a pity that there is very little time to explore after the ride - other than that, for me this was just an amazing experience....

All reviews
"trail guide"
in 6 reviews
"riding experience"
in 7 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 23 reviews
"recommend this trip"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was the most enjoyable horseback ride. I’ve always wanted to ride, and what better time to do it than this time right now. We were picked up by a young gentleman named James. He was a riot! Super polite, informative about his surroundings, and knowledgeable about the best old West in Nevada, which is Bonnie Spring Ranch in Red Rock canyon. Everyone on the ranch was so hospitable, and respectful. The horses were so great with us. The views are picturesque. The weather was in our favor during this time. If that’s what the old West was like. The whole team of them made it so believable for me. I’m thoroughly satisfied with this adventure! I’d do it again. Thanks Wild West adventures. Until next time.

Sincerely, Christy B.