“Surprisingly Good”

Bombay Las Vegas Indian Cuisine
Ranked #3,244 of 4,792 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Niagara
“Surprisingly Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were staying at the Encore and saw the restaurant from our hotel room. We walked over to the mall area and checked out the restaurant, nice atmosphere, buffet style for lunch and order off the menu for dinner. We came back the next day for lunch and were very pleased. The serve was good and friendly, buffet style (which I am normally not big on) was warm and tasty. My wife and I typically do not eat much meat but we tried the chicken and pork, both excellent. The naan was warm and tasty and the various other dishes were all enjoyed. All in all an excellent lunch.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank EddieNiagara

Paris, France
“Very flavorful food and friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We were walking around to get some food, stumbled into this place and we were a bit hesitant since some buffets are very bland.
But ALL the dishes were good. I eat mostly veg food and had a good meal here, my brother had some meat dishes, goat and chicken, and he liked it a lot as well.
We're both pretty picky when it comes to Asian food...
So the food was good, naan was fresh and crunchy. It's Monday and the place was filling up with mostly Indian people. A good sign I guess.
Staff was super friendly and estuarine looked clean

It was $28 + tip. Quite reasonable for LV

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Conjunju
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Worst Indian food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I dare u to enter... worst Indian food in the US... food is old and cold... service leaves a lot.. I mean... it's seriously a lot to be see desired...! I wish I could give something less

• Visited October 2013
Kapelle, the Netherlands
“Did not know what to expect, but we loooved the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

The restaurant is situated at the back of a small shoppingmall, bit weird location, and its decoration looks at bit old fashioned, nevertheless, its the food that counts! And that was really tastefull.

They provide you free cold water en keep refilling your glass.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Foxfamily4
Austin, Texas
“Better Options Available”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I went with my parents in July 2013. Our hotel concierge told us that this is a newish restaurant and they do not have any opinions regarding this place. They recommended other Indian restaurants.

I still decided to go here because I was with my parents who cannot walk a lot and I was told that if we go to other Indian restaurants that are off the Vegas strip, getting a taxi to come back maybe a problem. We would have to call for a taxi or walk a block or so to come back to the strip. Sicne I did not want my aprents to walk I decided to go to this restaurant since it was very close to Encore where we were staying.

We had the buffet and it has about 8 vegetarian items. The food was just barely palatable. The idli was hard and the sambar had a sweet tinge to it. The dhal and subji were very medicore and the Naan didnt feel as though it was fresh of the oven. I think $13.95 is too much for this.

I typically never say anything bad to the face, but since I was with my father and he is from a different generation, he told the owner that the food was very ordinary and that it was not to US Indian restaurant standards. The owner never had a response, he just heard it and walked away. Not even a sorry, etc, etc. Very weird and unprofessional.

Dont go to this place unless you really need some Indian food and this is the only place you could get to.

• Visited July 2013