“Great experience”
Review of Sky Combat Ace

Sky Combat Ace
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in the desert playground of Las Vegas, Nevada, Sky Combat Ace(SCA) provides a different level of adrenaline. At SCA, you’re not just a passenger on a joy ride, You are a steely-eyed fighter pilot at the controls of your very own “fighter jet”, pulling Gs and squeezing the trigger. Of course, we teach you everything you need to know about Basic Fighter Maneuvers (BFM) before you fly, so you have all the knowledge needed to successfully own the skies. We have a cadre of highly experienced pilot flight instructors with civilian and military backgrounds that have extensive experience in training aerobatics, basic fighter maneuvers (BFM), and formation training. Our civilian trained aerobatic instructors have over 20,000 hours of instruction given and our combat veterans that have flown everything from the F-15 “Eagle” to the F-16 “Viper” to the A-10 “Warthog.” A typical mission profile includes in-processing at the Squadron where customers are fitted with their own flight suit, followed by a briefing on basic fighter maneuvers. After that, we strap you in our brand new state-of-the-art, +10g/-10g, fully aerobatic Extra 330LC and our wingmen are thrust into the ultimate aerobatic thrill ride or dog fight. With a qualified Certified Flight Instructor in back, wingmen are taught the art of aerobatics and/or aerial combat. Complete with high-g maneuvering, all the aerobatics you can handle, military style training maneuvers, and actual head to head dogfighting. The whole experience is caught on video by one of our 4 mounted cameras, perfect for immortalizing our wingman’s first “kill” in a DVD. SCA utilizes all of the latest technology to give the wingman the most realistic simulation possible, including a gun reticle, an electronic targeting system that triggers “smoke on”, and complete visual coverage from 4 different angles. After several engagements, the 2-ship returns to base with the Las Vegas Strip as an unforgettable backdrop. Once our wingmen return from their adventure, they get to truly appreciate our meticulously rennovated hangar that celebrates the history of combat aviation with colorful murals, scale models and of course, decorated with our fleet of high performance aircraft. Once settled in, flight leads and wingmen swap stories, play pool, shoot darts and share the special camaraderie that only exists between pilots after a successful mission. …Fight’s On!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was hoping for more speed and more hands on since I have experience flying. I was just slightly disappointed in the speeds that we reached. I assumed for some reason we would be closer to 250-300 range. However I was wxtremely surprised how much pain these little plains can handle. Overall very satisfied with experience

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"vegas strip"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome birthday gift. Very friendly staff. Expert pilots. Clean and comfortable environment. Every detail considered

1  Thank lmjias
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son surprised me with this flight for my 70th birthday . Words cannot describe the exhilaration you feel while actually flying this speed machine upside down, hammerhead stalls, barrel rolls and everything else under the sun. My trip included a heart pounding trip through RedRock Canyon at 200 mph, 50 ft from the cliffs. This is a must do. We added the Go Pro video pkg to keep this experience fresh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this as a surprise for my husband on his 60th birthday. The whole experience was amazing from the time we got picked up at our hotel until we were dropped back off. My husband said this was the experience of a lifetime and one birthday he will never forget. They definitely tailor the experience to the comfort level of the guest and we would definitely recommend this experience!