“Great idea but lame crowd”
Review of Insert Coin(s)

Insert Coin(s)
Ranked #100 of 338 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Arcade, Bar & Lounge offering Classic Arcade Cabinets from the 70's to 90's, Modern Gaming and Retro Consoles like the Atari 2600 & NES to the PS3. Expect Monthly Tournaments, New Product Release Parties, DJs, Karaoke, and More!
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic idea for a bar/club. I think they need to advertise more. There are great games a cool DJ set up and great lighting and decor. That being said the crowd looked bored, nobody was dancing and there were only about 20 people in the whole place at 10:30 on a Thursday! Most Vegas clubs were hopping bit this place was dead. They have all the elements that you would think would make them successful but it was too empty and the patrons were lame. My suggestion is more advertisement. Send some people to Fremont street and hand out flyers or something.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Wow - what a find!! Loads of old school arcade games, great prices and friendly staff. And tshirt for sale!! Favourite bar in Vegas!

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Visited Jan 3rd around 1 am. Close enough to the Fremont St experience that you don't have to deal with very many crazy people on the streets.. I did not buy anything at the bar so I cant say anything about that, I was there to play arcade games. I had read online about this place and had been looking forward to going there and dominating the high scores on Joust and Tapper. Unfortunately many of the older machines are in disrepair and either eat your quarters or do not function properly. Tapper was one of those machines. Many games were discolored and had issues. Spent around $15 there then left.. Their bathroom has an attendant with all sorts of stuff. I personally don't like it when a place has a restroom attendant as I feel like I have to tip him for turning on the water and giving me a paper towel.

Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Had a fine experience until we saw the game prices.

We got into the bar around 5pm, there was maybe 6 or 7 others in there. I had read about this place so thought I would pay a visit with a friend as we both like beer, games and grew up in the 80s. The beer was ok, around $6 for a can....that's where the enjoyment stopped. I noticed large tv screens above the bar with 360 games on demo mode, I asked how you went about playing these "just spend a bit more money at the bar bro" was the answer. What's a bit? I thought this odd as surely by playing the games at the bar would encourage more spending and makes the place look busier. Even more so when no one else was playing. I guess the WWE13 pause screen is better to look at than someone actually playing. I then saw 6 or 7 large screens behind the bar down the side of the room, I asked what these were. Apprently they were private booths that groups can book out for playing a game. Ok, so a few people, playing a game, sounds good. How much does that cost then...$220...HOW MUCH?!...$220 for the night. So if you want to use one of the booths for 30mins, an hour, 2hrs its impossible. You have to book it for the night. I thought this odd at 5pm and that no one was in the building. We soon left, had a cracking evening elsewhere on Fremont Street. We walked back past at 8pm to find now about 10 people inside, none of the booths being used, none of the bar screens being used.

2  Thank mammooman
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Went with my wife on a Saturday night in November. We were there fairly early so maybe it picks up a lot later at night but the place was dead. Because it was so slow we could play whatever we wanted. Drinks were average in price, $8 for a Makers Mark.
The bar is in the middle of the place and old school video games are along the walls, it is a cool concept. One comment I have for them is "Drink Holders" on the games, you have to either keep your drink on the bar (not safe) or on the floor (not safe) when you are playing.

1  Thank jdotchin