I was in Vegas for a week last April to attend Viva Las Vegas. Rather than stay on site, we decided to stay just down the street at the Palms. Upon check-in we jumped at the chance to upgrade to a one bedroom suite at Palms Place.
The room didn't skimp on space, style, or luxury.
The bedroom boasts a king sized bed, large flat screen TV & enormous bathtub, and ample closet space. The bathroom includes two basins, a large vanity and toilet area with privacy door, and a two (or more) person stand up shower with a shower nozzle on each side, plus waterfall shower head in the centre.
There is a washer and dryer in the foyer, and a second washroom, with basin and toilet.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with a stove, oven, and full sized refrigerator. A kettle and toaster were located in one of the cupboards. Note: Cooking utensils and pots/pans were not furnished.
The living room features sleek, and smart lighting fixtures, a desk, very large sectional sofa, and a chic and comfortable arm chair, nestled around a glorious gas fireplace, and a second flat screen TV. The view from our suite was absolutely fantastic, and showcased the best that the strip has to offer.
After spending all day/every day at the event, it was lovely to have all of the comforts of home at the hotel. Since it wasn't my first trip to Vegas, I was more than happy to return to the suite each night and take full advantage of it's many amenities. Curled up on the couch in one of the complimentary housecoats, and watching reality TV with the fireplace on, was definitely one of the most sweetest spots on the strip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Casino Resort, heralded as one of Las Vegas' most sought-after destinations, is an all-encompassing, one-stop experience. Opened in 2001, the boutique property boasts three distinct towers and a diverse mix of bars and restaurants across a 95,000-square-foot casino. Palms is in the midst of a property-wide renovation, having renovated its Ivory Tower guestrooms, the redesigned Race and Sports Book, the iconic N9NE Steakhouse and suave Ghostbar, named “Best Lounge” by Nightclub & Bar Magazine in 2014. Other amenities include the popular Fantasy Suites, such as the Hardwood Suite, the only hotel room in the world with its own basketball court, and the Pearl Concert Theater, Las Vegas’ leading concert venue; Nove Italiano; the Michelin-starred Alize; Lao Sze Chuan, an authentic Chinese cuisine restaurant by renowned Chicago chef Tony Hu; Cafe 6, a contemporary take on American comfort food classics; the world’s largest Hooters; Drift Spa & Hammam; Brenden Theatres, a 14-theatre Cineplex; three swimming pool environments, and more than 60,000 square-feet of meeting space. Palms Casino Resort is located just west of the center of the Las Vegas Strip off I-15 on Flamingo Road and offers free shuttle service to The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palms Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- The Palms Las Vegas
- Palms Las Vegas
- Playboy Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas