This is our favorite resort in Las Vegas!
We have been in almost every style of room in this property, from the standard room to penthouse to fantasy suite and love them all.
The standard renovated rooms have funky, modern bathrooms with a vessel sink and rain shower - much nicer than a standard bathroom in most Las Vegas resorts. The more exotic the room, the more surreal the bathrooms! Glass walls, poles in the showers, jacuzzi tubs that fill with waterfalls from the ceiling...
Rooms facing north have beautiful mountain views, especially at dawn and dusk.
Despite being a casino resort, a person does not walk for seemingly endless eternity through a smokey casino to get around. We valued that the main foyer, check in counter, elevator to our room, and pool entrance were arranged more like a "normal hotel" - all in close proximity.
We enjoyed both the Palms and Palms Place pools. When we wanted action and pool party, we hit the Palms pool which often hosts celebrity DJs (NeYo was performing during our August stay). When we wanted relaxing and quiet, we hit the Palms Place pool.
The Moon nightclub has, hands down, the best view of the strip in Las Vegas. It was breathtaking seeing the strip from 52 stories up, on a roofless deck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Casino Resort, heralded as one of Las Vegas' most sought-after destinations, is an all-encompassing, one-stop experience. Opened in 2001, the boutique property boasts three distinct towers and a diverse mix of bars and restaurants across a 95,000-square-foot casino. Palms is in the midst of a property-wide renovation, having renovated its Ivory Tower guestrooms, the redesigned Race and Sports Book, the iconic N9NE Steakhouse and suave Ghostbar, named “Best Lounge” by Nightclub & Bar Magazine in 2014. Other amenities include the popular Fantasy Suites, such as the Hardwood Suite, the only hotel room in the world with its own basketball court, and the Pearl Concert Theater, Las Vegas’ leading concert venue; Nove Italiano; the Michelin-starred Alize; Lao Sze Chuan, an authentic Chinese cuisine restaurant by renowned Chicago chef Tony Hu; Cafe 6, a contemporary take on American comfort food classics; the world’s largest Hooters; Drift Spa & Hammam; Brenden Theatres, a 14-theatre Cineplex; three swimming pool environments, and more than 60,000 square-feet of meeting space. Palms Casino Resort is located just west of the center of the Las Vegas Strip off I-15 on Flamingo Road and offers free shuttle service to The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Palms Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- The Palms Las Vegas
- Palms Las Vegas
- Playboy Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas