Palms Casino Resort
Agoda.com
US$190
US$146
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$79
Agoda.com
US$79
US$45
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$208
US$304
US$259
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$90
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
Travelocity
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$112
Travelocity
3,423 results
All reviewsivory towerghost baroff the stripplayboy clubfood courtmovie theaterpool partycorner roomfree shuttlethe gold coastcab ridemini barshuttle servicejacuzzi tubgreat view of the stripsports bookgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I originally reserved a room in the Fantasy Tower. I didn't realize that it was non smoking until after I checked in and was in the room. The front desk provided me the option of an upgrade to the Ivory Tower. The Fantasy Tower room was so nice that it took my girlfriend and I 20 minutes to decide on taking advantage of the upgraded room in the Ivory Tower. This room was absolutely immaculate! The decor and views are outstanding. We couldn't have gone wrong with either room but, glad we chose the Ivory Tower.

Room Tip: The Fantasy Tower offers non smoking rooms with a whirlpool jacuzzi tub. While the Ivory Tower rooms are slightly smaller with no tub, the newly renovated sleek design and decor makes this room very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis C
Reviewed 26 March 2014

YES, amazing for the price & it went above & beyond our expectations! Love the location, Strip would be better but its also more quiet where we were, which is nice! The room was beautiful, the most clean ever, and our room service was yummy! Food was too expensive but other than that perfecto!

Room Tip: Our room had the jacuzzi, WAY worth it ! :)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah H
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The Beds were great. Access to The Ghostbar was great. Great club i've been to some of the other big named clubs in vegas but the service of the bar tenders there were the best hands down. I dont who i had but he remember my drink order every time. Which was great service. I would for sure stay again at the palms. Dealers were great and friendly. I come to Vegas a lot and the palms has been the best overall stay. I have had. Great social media team also replying to the tweets I would send out. The only negative thing was one of my light bulbs was out in the bathroom.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank hizeke
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Even though we were not able to redeem a free night offer the price was still very good. And because we've been loyal guests for years, we were upgraded to a beautiful corner suite. We love the newly renovated rooms in the ivory tower!

Room Tip: Request a room as far away from the elevator as possible
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lauren J
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I spent the last few days at the palms for my first time and will make it my first choice upon my return. The casino has a great layout, an inexpensive movie theater, the best and cheapest buffet on the strip, but the sports book was the topper! Best layout of any sports book I've seen as well as very comfortable seating with your own tv for betting. What really really made the difference for us though was the manager Chris. He was extremely attentive and friendly the entire time we were there. If you have been to Any sports book before you know how difficult it is to find just one of these attributes in most high level staff members let alone both. I will be searching and staying at palms first in all my future Vegas excursions as a result of the amazing time he showed my family and myself. Thanks for a great trip and see you next time.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple