We got this room in the Ivory Tower because of a special on Travelzoo; my friend and I were there for a conference. The room was lovely with a great view of the Strip - we opted to pay a little extra for a room on an upper floor. It was nice to stay at a place where it wasn't as crazy as the hotels that are on the Strip proper. It's still a casino hotel, but just seemed not as nuts.
The pools were lovely, the spa was great - get a facial with Dana! Scarlet was a cool, intimate bar although it had limited hours.
Helpful hints: there is an $8 shuttle to the airport from the hotel and few people know about it; the shuttle to/from Caesar's Palace is a great way to get to the Strip, which runs 11am to 8pm every half hour. This place also has a movie theater and a food court!
One con: the walls are somewhat thin in the room, so we could hear other people's conversations if they were being loud (and these dudes were).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Casino Resort, heralded as one of Las Vegas' most sought-after destinations, is an all-encompassing, one-stop experience. Opened in 2001, the boutique property boasts three distinct towers and a diverse mix of bars and restaurants across a 95,000-square-foot casino. Palms is in the midst of a property-wide renovation, having renovated its Ivory Tower guestrooms, the redesigned Race and Sports Book, the iconic N9NE Steakhouse and suave Ghostbar, named “Best Lounge” by Nightclub & Bar Magazine in 2014. Other amenities include the popular Fantasy Suites, such as the Hardwood Suite, the only hotel room in the world with its own basketball court, and the Pearl Concert Theater, Las Vegas’ leading concert venue; Nove Italiano; the Michelin-starred Alize; Lao Sze Chuan, an authentic Chinese cuisine restaurant by renowned Chicago chef Tony Hu; Cafe 6, a contemporary take on American comfort food classics; the world’s largest Hooters; Drift Spa & Hammam; Brenden Theatres, a 14-theatre Cineplex; three swimming pool environments, and more than 60,000 square-feet of meeting space. Palms Casino Resort is located just west of the center of the Las Vegas Strip off I-15 on Flamingo Road and offers free shuttle service to The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palms Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- The Palms Las Vegas
- Palms Las Vegas
- Playboy Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas