3,537 results
All reviews ivory tower ghost bar off the strip food court movie theater corner room free shuttle the gold coast cab ride mini bar shuttle service jacuzzi tub great view of the strip great room sports book an upgrade slot machines
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Very good hotel. Friendly staff. Great location. Good food. The room was very nice and the house keeping staff was excellent. I would absolutely stay here again. No issues at all. Our room was near the elevators and ice machine and we didnt experience any noise issues. A quality hotel!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Joseph D, Hotel Manager at Palms Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Hello Young259,

Thank you for your recent visit and review of our property. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and got to experience everything we have to offer.

I hope you'll be revisiting Las Vegas, one thing for certain about the city is that it is always changing and there will always be something new to see. Thank you again for your positive feedback and we hope to see you again at the Palms! Please reach out to me directly (Joseph.damico@palms.com) and I would love to set up a future booking for you.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Just spent a few days in Vegas and stayed at the Palms. Check in and out was easy and the staff was helpful and nice. They did not have the king room we had booked months ago so we were put in a double queen room, it is not a huge deal but a little irritating. I did really like the room.
We only ate two meals at the hotel buffet, breakfast was good but dinner was disappointing. Dinner at the attached 6Cafe was great.
Every time I would walk into the hotel I would start sneezing and get a runny nose because of the smoke coming from the casino. The smoke in this place is just to much for me.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank billu909
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We had a shared double queen room in the ivory tower on the 11th floor. We could hear the music pumping from the swimming pool in the middle of the afternoon. $25 for two vodka and tonics. Walls paper thin thick.

A 45 minute walk from the strip.

Use the pool in the other tower for a quieter experience. $14 for a salad out of the bag.

I'm 38 and outgoing and enjoy a drink, but this is more suited to 18-30s. My friend won this holiday and we had a great time in Vegas, but if we had paid for this I might review lower.

Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank Johnny G

Hello Johnny G,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property. I am sorry if the pool music interrupted your stay with us and are glad you were able to experience the Palms Place Pool for a more relaxed environment. On the weekends, the Palms Pool is more of a "club vibe" but we do offer Palms Place for a quieter option. We do offer a shuttle service that runs daily to and from the strip, I hope this was explained during your check in.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Our room was so quiet and relaxing. Newly remodeled and very comfy. The casino was just a typical casino. We really enjoyed the food court though and we saw a movie one afternoon because we just wanted to chill.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Megan F,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property. I am happy to hear you enjoyed what we have to offer.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

If you don't need a hotel right on the strip this is a great place to stay. They have a shuttle to and from the hotel to the strip if you need at no charge. The room was clean and spacious. The pool area was great as well.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Joseph D, Hotel Manager at Palms Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Hello FunTimes111,

Thank you for your recent visit and review of our property. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us.