“One of the best massages EVER!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Spa at The Mirage

The Spa at The Mirage
Ranked #23 of 136 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Natural beauty starts from within. This sanctuary, based on the splendor of the natural world, is here to balance your chi and your chakras. Or maybe you just want to balance your complexion. Soothe and celebrate your body. We can work it out. A visit to our coed fitness center will help you keep on track.
Bothell, Washington
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“One of the best massages EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

I have gone to this spa for a number of years and if you want a "therapeutic" massage, ask for Michael. I don't like a "light massage" as I have a lot of middle aged tight muscles and back and shoulder issues. This guy works wonders! The spa itself is clean and restful and really an oasis in a busy hotel and casino. I did find one thing funny though. We all sit in this cozy, dimly lit waiting area for our names to be called to go back into one of the treatment rooms. There is a TV on with the sound turned off and we all sat and stared at it like we were hypnotized. The irony was, that there were probably six of us ladies who were middle-agedish....none of us with exactly super model bodies...and the television station has always been turned to the Food Channel every time I come in! How about the Nature Channel or PBS or something? But no...we all sat there and watched as they put together a giant platter of lasagna and we ignored the bowl of apples on the table in front of us. I thought I was going to gnaw my foot off. Other than that...a terrific experience. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank cathyinbothell

Tampa, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Very relaxing and a very attentive staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

Loved this place for both the relaxation of hot tubs and steam room as well as the massage itself. A worthy way to spend an afternoon...will definitely be back!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Jonathan T
Chicago, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“holy amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

By far one of the best spas i have been to. To start we were a little discouraged at first because their website says you have to book 14 days in advance, this is not the case. We walked right in and made an appointment for later that same day, but keep in mind this was during a week day, this could be different on a weekend.

We chose the package that included a 50 minute massage that included a mani & pedi (ended up taking us 2 hours). My masseuse was very attentive and actually cared about getting knots out of my back and released tension in my thighs. I have attended other spas during my Vegas trips and this is by far at the top of my list! Yes they are a little expensive i will agree with other reviewers, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Notes:
*They add 20% gratuity onto the package
*showers and lockers are provided
*refreshing treats and fruits are provided in the waiting room
*If you use their services you're also allowed to use their fitness room for the day at no extra charge

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Picprincess23
Dayton, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very relaxing, but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

I got massages here and at the Luxor, and the Mirage's spa just goes that extra mile with their attention to detail. For example, the lockers at the Luxor use a key, so you have to cart around a key bracelet; whereas the Mirage has a punch code. The spa is exactly what I think a spa should be like. I really would have liked to have spent more time there, just to relax and read a book... munch on fruit.... The jacuzzis are really nice and my friend said the sauna was the perfect temperature (I don't like saunas in general). I enjoyed having access to the vanity room (where they have hair products, sinks, etc. for you to use) and went back down to the spa later in the day to get done-up for the evening. I would recommend bringing clean clothes with you, so you can shower after your service and feel fresh. You might also consider bringing a swimsuit for the sauna/jacuzzi, which I was more comfortable in than being nude. My massage was average, which was a bit disappointing considering how expensive the service was. My husband was unimpressed with his therapist and had to ask several times for the temperature to be turned up and was still cold. The staff in the spa commons area were very nice and often asked if I needed anything.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Jaclyn M
Southampton
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Very nice spa but very expensive...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

The spa access is 28$ per person to access jacuzzi, lounge, gym and sauna. I Have been in lots 4 star hotel and didn't really anyone charging you for a spa access! But this is Vegas for you... Everything has a price. The spa itself is very nice is calm. Massages are around 150-200$... So we didn't do any because we can get cheaper in any other spa centre really. Mandalabay is very good for instance. But overall a good place of you don't mind about the cost.

2 Thank Pascal G