“Great Spa”

The Spa at The Mirage
Ranked #19 of 157 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Natural beauty starts from within. This sanctuary, based on the splendor of the natural world, is here to balance your chi and your chakras. Or maybe you just want to balance your complexion. Soothe and celebrate your body. We can work it out. A visit to our coed fitness center will help you keep on track.
Reviewed 26 November 2012

The steam and hot pool were great. My massage was fantastic! The ladies in our group did not have a great experience, the vent in the room was blowing right on top of one, both masueses did not stop talking and did a nothing massage. The management gave one a 25% discount but that did not take the place of a good massage .

1  Thank stephen10023
"strip"
in 4 reviews
"casino"

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The experience at The Spa at the Mirage was wonderful. From the hot tubs to the showers to the overall ambience, everything was excellent. My wife booked a 50 minute massage and said that Lauren was superb. She was very professional and according to my wife, it was the best massage she's ever had. For everything that was included, the price was reasonable. It is a highly recommended experience that we would definitely do again.

2  Thank Joseph H
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I have gone to this spa for a number of years and if you want a "therapeutic" massage, ask for Michael. I don't like a "light massage" as I have a lot of middle aged tight muscles and back and shoulder issues. This guy works wonders! The spa itself is clean and restful and really an oasis in a busy hotel and casino. I did find one thing funny though. We all sit in this cozy, dimly lit waiting area for our names to be called to go back into one of the treatment rooms. There is a TV on with the sound turned off and we all sat and stared at it like we were hypnotized. The irony was, that there were probably six of us ladies who were middle-agedish....none of us with exactly super model bodies...and the television station has always been turned to the Food Channel every time I come in! How about the Nature Channel or PBS or something? But no...we all sat there and watched as they put together a giant platter of lasagna and we ignored the bowl of apples on the table in front of us. I thought I was going to gnaw my foot off. Other than that...a terrific experience. Highly recommend.

2  Thank cathyinbothell
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Loved this place for both the relaxation of hot tubs and steam room as well as the massage itself. A worthy way to spend an afternoon...will definitely be back!

2  Thank Jonathan T
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2012

By far one of the best spas i have been to. To start we were a little discouraged at first because their website says you have to book 14 days in advance, this is not the case. We walked right in and made an appointment for later that same day, but keep in mind this was during a week day, this could be different on a weekend.

We chose the package that included a 50 minute massage that included a mani & pedi (ended up taking us 2 hours). My masseuse was very attentive and actually cared about getting knots out of my back and released tension in my thighs. I have attended other spas during my Vegas trips and this is by far at the top of my list! Yes they are a little expensive i will agree with other reviewers, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Notes:
*They add 20% gratuity onto the package
*showers and lockers are provided
*refreshing treats and fruits are provided in the waiting room
*If you use their services you're also allowed to use their fitness room for the day at no extra charge

3  Thank Picprincess23