“Excellent and relaxing way to start a trip!”

The Spa at The Mirage
Ranked #24 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Natural beauty starts from within. This sanctuary, based on the splendor of the natural world, is here to balance your chi and your chakras. Or maybe you just want to balance your complexion. Soothe and celebrate your body. We can work it out. A visit to our coed fitness center will help you keep on track.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent and relaxing way to start a trip!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My friend and I each did an 80min deep tissue massage our first day, which was a perfect way to start our trip and loosen up our stiff post-airplane muscles. It cost $225, and that also gets you total access to the rest of the spa (sauna and hot tubs) for the whole day. They also have showers and a powder room well equipped with hair dryers, hair straighteners, makeup remover, lotion etc. We felt so refreshed after we left.

***Side note: I also added on a Moroccan Oil Scalp massage. NOT worth it. It did not include any extra time to my massage, and the massage left a lot to be desired. The regular deep tissue portion, though, was worth every penny!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Erika C

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Do This!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I thought this was a great way to start our stay in Vegas. It was a great choice!! The staff was polite, helpful and great at their work. The massage and YES I did a wrap - guys do the wrap - what a relaxing and calming way to start a great week! The Spa facilities are clean, available and a great way to start your day!!

1 Thank Navsdad
Golden, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Luxurious and Pampering Girls' Day”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

For my daughter's 18th birthday, I treated her to a trip to Las Vegas, including a spa day. After checking TripAdvisor and comparing many websites, I decided on The Spa at The Mirage and booked the Restore Escape package for both of us. This consisted of a Swedish massage and Deep Cleansing Facial. We arrived well ahead of the 30 minutes suggested and after a quick tour, received our plush terry robes, sandals and lockers. The waiting area was comfortable and relaxing, with fruit, nuts, water and sodas available. We also took advantage of the wet area which offered four large sunken jacuzzis, steam and sauna rooms. There were even cucumber slices and iced washcloths for our eyes! After enjoying the wet area, we had massages first (in separate rooms) and then the facials. All services were professionally administered, highly relaxing and just delightful. It was our original intent, after our procedures, to go back to our hotel and shower but we changed our minds upon seeing the facilities at The Spa. There were six very large and beautiful showers outfitted with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. Also at our disposal were clean washcloths, disposable razors, deodorant and baby powder. We hadn't brought any of our toiletries with us but that didn't matter! Across from the showers was a large mirrored prep room with great lighting and multiple stations holding blow dryers, curling irons and flat irons. The Spa even provided brushes and combs (that had been sanitized) and hair products. We had such fun taking advantage of all the extras that came with our services and were the only two doing so at the time so it felt very personal! Of course, the entire experience cost a bundle but no more than any other spa in Vegas. I would go there again in a heartbeat!

Visited March 2014
6 Thank jillpowersgolden
Houston, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Pricey, but a nice afternoon”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Everything in Vegas seems to cost a fortune, and even though this massage was really expensive, I decided to indulge anyway. To get my money's worth, I took advantage of the spa itself. I ended up spending two hours before my massage relaxing in the hot tub, drinking tea, and reading. The staff was very attentive and helpful. Overall I had a good experience.

3 Thank TravellingAmanda
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience, Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My best friend and I went to Vegas to celebrate her birthday, and read about Dolphin Yoga in the New York Times. What we didn't expect when we signed up (there was a little bit of a reservation issue) was the staff to be so amazing and the facilities to be so first-class. We had planned on just doing the yoga class and ended up staying for hours.

A special Kudos, to the manager, Mary-- who EVERYONE in the class commented was exceptional at making everyone feel happy and comfortable. The fact that everyone in the class and using the spa were so happy, made the entire experience better for others. While there are lots of spas in Las Vegas, this one has the facilities and an INCREDIBLE manager in Mary that make the experience amazing.

Visited January 2014