“Shame on Mandalay Bay Spa”
Review of Spa Mandalay

Spa Mandalay
Ranked #17 of 159 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Be very careful inside Mandalay Bay's spa, there are old men taking photos with their cell phones while you bath in the hot tubs, some of the workers there are in on this as well, not doing anything about this to stop it. Letting guys leave before security arrives.

Caught guys having sex inside the steam room. Be extremely careful with this place, don't bring your children to this place! One guy there reported it to management and management did nothing really about it.

Shame on Mandalay Bay Spa.

20  Thank Chris W
in 3 reviews
"casino"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2013

If only I were at the spa right now! One day I had a coconut manicure and pedicure and the next day I had a platinum massage and a brightening facial. All were great! The spa itself is very serene with hot and cold pools, whirlpool, sauna and steam room, 2 lounges for well..lounging, snacks and drinks (the cranberry/pineapple juice is yummy), locker rooms, showers with everything you need to do your hair; the employees are super nice. The treatments were some of the best I've ever had anywhere. Ask if they have any specials; I recieved BOGO 1/2 price on both days.

2  Thank cathy s
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

Amazing it has great service and wonderful people. I really suggest going to this spa after a long day of shopping.

2  Thank Ashley B
Reviewed 19 October 2012

The ladies in the spa were wonderful. They helped me whenever I had a question. Then a taller, thin, short haired woman walked in & let the workers inside know what needed to be "done" in the back. She walked out and I asked who that was...they said there manager. I was shocked, she had yoga pants on, didn't look professional whatsoever! I thought it was extremely rude how she treated her employees. I felt bad for the employees. Overall, my massage and service was excellent. Not impressed by the leadership.

2  Thank Jessica D
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2012

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The spa is big and beautiful. Good variety of healthy things to drink. Massage therapists were very good. I get massages every week at home due to health issues and usually don't go to spas on vacation because they are 3-4 times as expensive and never as good as my massotherapist at home. It was very expensive, but the therapists were really good, Especially LaShone. She was really nice.