“Bigger in Vegas”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 156 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 May 2014

the spa is very big! lots of amenities. this spa is great to go with a group of friends. great place to get away from all the craziness of vegas.

CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Greetings from Canyon Ranch SpaClub. I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to provide you with a wonderful respite from the craziness of Las Vegas. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Aside from the complicated check in process, dusty and unkempt countertops, and over priced services, the staff are incredibly rude, inexperienced and lacking in quality service standards. Such a disappointment. A below average salon behind the facade of a luxury brand establishment. Everything about the facilities, including the gym, feels dated.

2  Thank Tyler90027
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Greetings from Canyon Ranch SpaClub. I assure you, the issues you pointed out are highly unusual. We do our outmost to ensure that are facility is clean, tidy and up to date. Our staff is trained extensively on exceptional customer service and are regularly monitored. I would appreciate an opportunity to speak with you further regarding the issues you pointed out.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

wife spent the day here, and enjoyed herself. it is abit pricey, but very nice. next time i will go with her!

1  Thank sillyguy
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had booked a massage for Monday morning because I was preety surprise dthey charged $200 for a 50 minute massage on Friday thru Sunday. I reserved it with a credit card they had my name but on the confirmation e-mail they called me Patrick(not my name) . I tried to correct it but that did not work. Got to spa 15 minutes early and they still had my name wrong even though it was correct on my credit card. Tey di not tell anyone including my masseuse the corrected name. They told m I needed a picture ID to pay for the treatment, they already had my credit card - I came down in a robe and bathing suted and obviously did not have my drivers license. They told me I could not check out without a photo ID. This did not make alot of sense they coudl have solved alot of problems by telling me to show up early to use the facities and bring a photo ID. The bathrobe they gave me had the pockets sewn shut because apparently other guest had left things in the pockets and the robes were already in the laundry I had no where to keep the tip I was planning on giving.
The massage itself was actually very nice but way to quick and expensive for what it was, an extra 30 minutes was another $100. The faciity has a bunch of very nice relaxation rooms.
Again the lines at reception were long after my treatment and they told me I could not put the tab on my room without a photo ID. I had to go up and get dressed and come back and wait in another line to show my ID. No one apologized or accepted that the treatment was pretty unreasonable. They continued to call me Patrick. I left with a real bad taste for this spa.

3  Thank Jonathon G
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

We appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding your visit to our facility. I am disappointed to hear that you had so many challenges and disappointments while here. We do our best to communicate with our guests what they should bring with them when they are checking in for their services, as well as suggesting to allow approximately a half hour before appointments for checking in. I will be sure to address this with our guest relations staff. I am happy to hear that you found your massage and our relaxation areas to be very nice. I hope that you will consider visiting Canyon Ranch SpaClub again and allow us the opportunity to provide you with our outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was just what I needed. I had spent 5 days in Vegas and had enough of the noise and people. I went in on a whim to pass the time before a red-eye flight. I was there for over 3 hours and could have spent more time - but they were closing. I went for a massage and was also able to check out the sauna, tropical showers (mist, tropical rain etc), the steam shower, the salt room and rest in their waiting area.
The facility is huge! 135,000 sqft, and oh so relaxing. It is worth the price if you need to get away to recharge!

2  Thank mochalab