“Nice!”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Nice!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Great pampering.Wonderful treat for myself. Loved it. Had a facial and a massage. Both great. The workers knew their stuff, did a fantastic job.

Visited November 2011

denver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“NOT 24HRS ANYMORE”
Reviewed 5 July 2005

I stay at the Luxor almost every few month. rates are always good and the Spa is great. In last visit on june 29th I found out that the Spa is no longer open 24 hours it is open only until 8p.m. I like the Luxor but will not stay there again as I do like to go later to relax after a show or a good dinner.

1 Thank cruisenerd
London, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Hours have changed”
Reviewed 3 June 2005

I returned to Vegas in May/June 2005 to stay at the Luxor Hotel. My room rate ($59) included spa admissions.

The hours have changed though so that the spa is no longer open 24 hours. It is now 6am-8pm.

Pity really, as the spa was great to relax in after a long day in Vegas. Now you have to plan it into your day.

5 Thank Leesw8
nyc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“don't go there”
Reviewed 28 January 2004

just got back from using the oasis spa and all i have to say is don't go there. i bought my girlfriend(who is in the spa industry) a package that they advertise there and had a horrible experience. the package had three parts a massage, a salt rub and a wrap. she had the massage and it was good. then she had the salt rub where the lady did not know what she was doing. my girlfriend recieved cuts that were bleeding from this treatment. when the manager came in they proceeded to blame her for the cuts and to go so far as to say that they were there before hand. they were unprofessional and unresponsive to her complaints.
Unfortunately it wasn't until after we left that we thought to ask to see their credentials. They were also unprofessional when we tried to get a refund as they claimed that she had an allergic reaction to the salt, which would not cause cuts and bleeding. my recommendation is to save your money and go to another hotel's spa.

8 Thank rulax99