“Great show at a fair price!”

Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show
Book In Advance
More Info
US$24.49*
and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #16 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great show at a fair price!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We saw this show on the Thursday of Memorial Day weekend. We stayed at the Four Queens and this show was at our resort so we decided to go. This was a great and pleasant surprise. Mike was a terrific performer who took social queues from the audience well. He only included audience members who were willing. Mike was a great performer who showed a great combination of humor and magic. It was well worth the trip there. Mike sat with us afterwards and he was a very nice guy. Very glad that we decided to go! Highly recommended and great for all ages.

Visited May 2014
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
LPCass,
"...social queues from the audience".. I love that part.
However, I think it is "cues", but I wasn't that good at Scrabble.

Thank you so much for the great review!

Montgomery, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Show!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you want to see a great show, don't miss this one. Mike gets the audience involved to the point that no one is safe. He is hilarious, quick witted, and entertaining. His show is at the Four Queens hotel downtown Las Vegas. I highly recommend this show. Great value and fun for everyone.

Visited June 2014
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Paul S,
Nobody is safe.. including me.
Thanks for making the visit.
I appreciate your review.
Las Vegas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Grear Attraction and Show”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Mike Hammer-Comedy and Magic Show is one show not to be missed while in Las Vegas. It is very exciting, interesting, hilarious and one hour of non stop laughs. He is one of a kind entertainer who is witty and very funny.He interacts with the audience and he is very very funny. Every time I have guests visitng from out of town, The Mike Hammer Show is the one I take my guests to. So far every one has enjoyed the show. It's a muxt see.

Visited June 2014
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
shyturk,
I hope your friends are still speaking to you after you dragged them to my show. :)
Thank you for being such big fan. I hope to see you again.
Henderson, Nevada
“Good time!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The show was hilarious.He really likes to pick on the crowd in a lighthearted way and gets them involved in the show. I recommend this show if you wanna have a good time!

animaillover,
Glad you had fun.
Thank you for Getting Hammer'd!
Henderson, Nevada
“fantastic show!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is one of the best shows I've seen on the strip! Mike was great at getting the crowd involved, including my family. It was all around a hilarious and interesting show. The maitre d was very nice, and so was mike himself. Definitely two thumbs up!!!!

Visited June 2014
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
wetzel1,
I see you are a local so when you say my show is one of the best you've seen..it's a huge complement. Yes, my maitre d is nice, but let's not tell him.. he may want a raise.

Thank you for the review!
-Hammer

Been to Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show? Share your experiences!