“Airport Pick Up”

Ranked #96 of 235 Tours in Las Vegas
Michigan
“Airport Pick Up”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We have Bell Transportation scheduled for a week. It started off just perfectly with our airport pick up! Thank you so much. I loved the email confirmations and the "early is on time" approach.

Visited July 2014
PresidetnialLimo, customer service at Bell Transportation Private Tours, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We truly appreciate it and look forward to serving you again.

Nicole C.
Customer Service

San Francisco, California
“Experienced drivers, great service!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Bell Transport limos are operated by experienced drivers focussed on keeping things convenient and comfortable for their clients.

Visited June 2014
PresidetnialLimo, customer service at Bell Transportation Private Tours, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Nicole C.
Customer Service
“Great service!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Very, very pleased with our experience. I have had bad experiences in the past with limo companies, but this was smooth and flawless. Both drivers were on time (huge deal!), courteous, professional and very helpful with tips and suggestions. I was charged exactly what was discussed. Nothing hidden or extra. The cars were clean and very nice. Extremely satisfied, and I will be using Belltrans each and every time I am in Vegas.

Aquebogue, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprised to read recent bad reviews!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We recently visited Vegas (week of Memorial Day) and contracted with Bell Transportation for airpiort pick up and return. I had made reservations approximately 3 weeks before our arrival. Not only did we receive a fabulous rate, but when we arrived at the airport our driver (with sign with our name on it) was in the baggage claim area. waiting for us. After collecting our luggage, we proceeded to the limo where he seated us, offered cold water and/or beer, and he proceeded to load our luggage (for 5 people). He was very courteous, friendly and offered information about the area on the way to our hotel (Polo Towers). He even inquired if we needed to make any stops before arriving at the hotel. At the end of the week our driver was at the hotel, at the predetermined time. We even received email confirmations and reminders of the pick-up times the day before saying we'll see you at......, etc. We all were very pleased with the services provided and will definitely call on Bell Transportation again!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kim S
Sao Paulo, SP
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I've never seen such a bad service in my life”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I've never seen such a bad service in my life. Not in Brazil, known for its disorganization, is so disorganized that way.
Upon arrival at Las Vegas airport service were very confused and the attendance clerk seemed not know which would be the vehicle that would take us to the Planet Hollywood hotel. We were taken along with a group of people even though I have hired personalized service.
Back to the airport, after rescheduling the pick up time and with a confirmation email, we waited 40 minutes past the scheduled pick up time but the driver did not appear.
So we decided to go by taxi to the airport not to miss the flight schedule.
It was really a very bad experience and I would not recommend to anyone Bell Trans.

I await the return of this contact and request the refund of service not provided and the taxi fare attached.

Disappointed at all