“Loved it!”

Peepshow
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

My fiance and I loved the show! Great costumes and talented performers. Holly was fantastic, as were the other singers and dancers. The show is sexy yet classy, I thought was very well done. The story line was simple but fun. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to see an only-in-Vegas classy topless show.

Manalapan, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nothing Specail”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

I had a few different shows in mind however we finally agreed to see Peepshow. We walked out halfway through the show out of boredom. I've been to allot of burlesque shows in NYC, this show was certainly not exciting or special. There were lots of other things I'd rather be doing in Vegas than watch this show.

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Holly cannot sing, dance or act and she clearly looked pregnant! Super disturbing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

I should start off by saying that I went to Peepshow because I liked Holly Madison... After this wreck of a show, I can't say that any longer! She CANNOT sing! In fact, my friend and I are still making fun of her lack of singing ability. She is visibly pregnant and it is pretty disturbing. I do not know how she is going to finish off the year with that growing belly. Who wants to pay to see a pregnant girl prance around the stage with ZERO dancing, singing, acting ability?! I will say that Peep Diva was pretty entertaining and some of the dancers have incredible ability, but overall I would NOT see Peepshow again.

1 Thank allieclaire007
Keller, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“horrible. do not go to this joke of a show”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

The heffner leftover is pregnant and still doing the show. Terrible production quality, storyline, dancing etc.. The one positive is that a good portion of the show the women were topless. I still was falling asleep!!!!

1 Thank David D
Coolangatta, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really well done!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

There were young and old at the performance! Boobs are definitely in the performance but the story was done so well it was appropriate for all ages and sex over 18. Walked away saying that was a really good show!

Visited August 2012