“Ho-hum. No pun intended.”
Review of Peepshow - CLOSED

Peepshow
Las Vegas
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 928 helpful votes
“Ho-hum. No pun intended.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

3rd time I’ve seen this show, first with the Holly Madison replacement. Not much to say about this unmemorable show. Semi-naked women trying to be sexy; it’s all over Las Vegas, so what stands out? Well it used to feature Holly Madison who was relatively clean-cut. Her replacement is not. I was really bored. Sexy women abound here in Las Vegas and most (in my book) don’t need to show that much skin. This show is entirely carried by the skin, because the singing and “playful” banter and skits were unremarkable. The girls just seemed to be going through the motions. Sorry.

4 Thank hoohoolian

Cleveland, OH
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not Sad to See it Close”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Peepshow has been something I have wanted to check out for years, and it was not all it was hyped to be. Although the dancers were amazing, the show kind of dragged and hardly seemed worth what we paid as we sat through it. I did really enjoy the guy and girl who did most of the singing in it, they had amazing voices. I wish I would have seen it when Holly Madison played Bo.

2 Thank Allison D
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Funny show-I highly enjoyed it”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

I found this to be very entertaining-walked in with no expectations and was blown away by the humor and dancers. Coco was pretty funny too!

1 Thank nzladybug
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow! ”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

The show was just amazing. The only draw back was the 4 guys next to us that would not shut up. Small tip. The very front is not the best place. Try to get seats on the 4th or 5th row

1 Thank AngryBuddha
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“very classy show”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

this is a truly classy show with talented dancers and singers.I bought my husband to the show for his birthday and I enjoyed the show just as well.The show was energetic and highly recommend.Coco was awesome , Mel B was the bomb. I Love her personality and energy..